+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Record of Movement or Entry/Exit Records for Pakistan

bytematrix

Dec 2, 2017
Hi All,
For everyone's information, I'd like to share the process of getting the movement or entry/exit record for Pakistan as it took me quite a bit of search to do so. The proper way is to write an application regarding verification to fia ibms division Islamabad Pakistan. For this, they will require:
- Application from authorised person for information along with purpose of information
- Affidavit from auto authorised person to the effect that this information will not be used for any subversive/criminal activity and in courts on a Rs 100 paper.
- A photocopy of all the pages of your passport.
- Your authority letter to your first relation to receive such information

The paper copy should be sent to the director IBMS Islamabad. Once recieved, they take around 1-2 weeks to do it.

Reactions: ammaartahir

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
wow and they're faster than IRCC/CBSA by 2-3 weeks!

Shaani

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Hi All,
For everyone's information, I'd like to share the process of getting the movement or entry/exit record for Pakistan as it took me quite a bit of search to do so. The proper way is to write an application regarding verification to fia ibms division Islamabad Pakistan. For this, they will require:
- Application from authorised person for information along with purpose of information
- Affidavit from auto authorised person to the effect that this information will not be used for any subversive/criminal activity and in courts on a Rs 100 paper.

The paper copy should be sent to the director IBMS Islamabad. Once recieved, they take around 1-2 weeks to do it.
I am based in Toronto, how do i apply. I do not have access to get a stamp paper. Please advise.

rafayaleem

Nov 5, 2019
Hi All,

The paper copy should be sent to the director IBMS Islamabad. Once received, they take around 1-2 weeks to do it.
Can you please share the formats/contents of
- "Application" ( from authorised person for information along with purpose of information)
- "Affidavit" (from authorised person that this information will not be used for any subversive/criminal activity and in courts on a Rs 100 paper).
- "Authority letter" to your first relation to receive such information

Jul 12, 2022
Hi All,

Hi,
Can you share the postal address of IBMS Islamabad?