Visa Office......
Waiting
NOC Code......
Not yet decided
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
NA
So you are reapplying for the work permit? If so what changed in the application other than IELTS. Don’t you need a degree to do the job.

What province is the job in? 5.5 is too low for Express Entry so will not be eligible for most PNP programs, which are tied to EE.
Thank you very much for your reply,

This is for Nova scotia. And Non-Express Entry PNP I am looking for.

Thanks & regards
May

Maytoss

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Waiting
NOC Code......
Not yet decided
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
NA
Hi,

Is there any time line to get the approval after resubmission my WP.
One of my friend who is in same scenrio got the approval with in a week. and mine is almost 14+ days over.

With regards
May

Maytoss

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Waiting
NOC Code......
Not yet decided
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
NA
So you are reapplying for the work permit? If so what changed in the application other than IELTS. Don’t you need a degree to do the job.

What province is the job in? 5.5 is too low for Express Entry so will not be eligible for most PNP programs, which are tied to EE.
Fyi,
Initially i thiught the same thing.
But, one of my friend she got the approval after first rejection, and she is also not computer back grond graduate.

thank you,

Maytoss

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Waiting
NOC Code......
Not yet decided
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
NA
@Naturgrl

No doubt, I always appreciate your information that sharing with us,
you are the knowledge bank of CANADAVISA.

Let us all hopre for the best.. !

if it is not the case also OK.
but do not discourage

rgds

Hydwind

Oct 1, 2023
My wife stays in Canada on a study permit VISA applied for Canadian Spousal Open Work permit for me and a student permit for my daughter in January 2023. Our visa application has been refused on 24/04/2023 on the following grounds.
  1. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 200(1)(b) of the IRPR (https://laws.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/section-200.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:
  2. The compensation (monetary or other) indicated in your job offer and your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).
  3. You have significant family ties in Canada.• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.
We immediately submitted our reconsideration letter on 30/04/2023 to IRCC Abu Dhabi and we received an email from IRCC Abu Dhabi on 12/05/2023 stating that our application has been forwarded to a Migration Officer for review and the request will be reviewed within 30 days from the date email received. Anyone can assist with what could be the approximate time that will be taken by IRCC for the final decision?
Did you get any update after reconsideration ?

solarexy3k

Apr 18, 2024
Read post #5. Reconsideration denied.
Can you give me the webform link or email address used t submit your reconsideration request? I submitted to Nairobi Kenya IRCC immigration office and got an automated response that I will get a feedback in 5 working days. It 7 working days now and no feedback yet.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Can you give me the webform link or email address used t submit your reconsideration request? I submitted to Nairobi Kenya IRCC immigration office and got an automated response that I will get a feedback in 5 working days. It 7 working days now and no feedback yet.
Google - IRCC webform

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks...Should I still expect feedback having submitted to the stated email address? Some threads here advised a minimal correspondence to avoid further elongation.
You may get a general response saying that they receive many requests so you are in the queue. Depends on what your reconsideration request is.

solarexy3k

Apr 18, 2024
You may get a general response saying that they receive many requests so you are in the queue. Depends on what your reconsideration request is.
I got a refusal with the message below:
You do not qualify under the IMP as you provided insufficient information to demonstrate that your spouse is a full-time student in a qualifying program at a DLI in Canada. Refused under R205(c)(ii).

I applied for reconsideration on 10th of April 2024 with all the documents to proof her studentship and only an automated response below was immediately received.

Acknowledgement of receipt. Responses are sent within 5 working days for temporary residents and 28 working days for permanent residents. If your application is within processing times, a RESPONSE WILL NOT be sent. Do not send multiple requests. ----------

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I got a refusal with the message below:
You do not qualify under the IMP as you provided insufficient information to demonstrate that your spouse is a full-time student in a qualifying program at a DLI in Canada. Refused under R205(c)(ii).

I applied for reconsideration on 10th of April 2024 with all the documents to proof her studentship and only an automated response below was immediately received.

Acknowledgement of receipt. Responses are sent within 5 working days for temporary residents and 28 working days for permanent residents. If your application is within processing times, a RESPONSE WILL NOT be sent. Do not send multiple requests. ----------
So she is a full time student and what DLI? When does her permit expire? Did you include all documentation in the original application? When did you apply? All you can do is wait and see.

solarexy3k

Apr 18, 2024
So she is a full time student and what DLI? When does her permit expire? Did you include all documentation in the original application? When did you apply? All you can do is wait and see.
She is a full-time student under a valid DLI...The problem was that I didn't include all those documents in the initial application since I was applying under her profile. I have sent them all with the reconsideration request hoping to get their feedback.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
She is a full-time student under a valid DLI...The problem was that I didn't include all those documents in the initial application since I was applying under her profile. I have sent them all with the reconsideration request hoping to get their feedback.
So that isn’t a reconsideration request because you didn’t provide the documents in the original application. A reconsideration request is due to an error in law and not to add documents that should have been included in the application. IRCC may not re-open your file but all you can do is wait now. If you don’t get any feedback in 30 days then reapply again with all documentation.

Reactions: Buletruck

rajatpage

Apr 25, 2024
My wife stays in Canada on a study permit VISA applied for Canadian Spousal Open Work permit for me and a student permit for my daughter in January 2023. Our visa application has been refused on 24/04/2023 on the following grounds.
  1. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 200(1)(b) of the IRPR (https://laws.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/section-200.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:
  2. The compensation (monetary or other) indicated in your job offer and your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).
  3. You have significant family ties in Canada.• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.
We immediately submitted our reconsideration letter on 30/04/2023 to IRCC Abu Dhabi and we received an email from IRCC Abu Dhabi on 12/05/2023 stating that our application has been forwarded to a Migration Officer for review and the request will be reviewed within 30 days from the date email received. Anyone can assist with what could be the approximate time that will be taken by IRCC for the final decision?
Could you please tell me how you raised a request for reconsideration? I am trying to find a form on IRCC but not able to find a relevant form. Thanks!