+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recommendation

Nabitsi

Nov 22, 2023
Hi,
As Intl Student with job offer, I applied to Oinp because I don't have enough points in EE(375), so my only option now is apply directly PNP, once I get my nomination?
I thought I can get through EE with 975(600) points, but now...

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,
As Intl Student with job offer, I applied to Oinp because I don't have enough points in EE(375), so my only option now is apply directly PNP, once I get my nomination?
I thought I can get through EE with 975(600) points, but now...
International Student with Job offer is not an EE stream so you don’t get points added to EE profile. You get nominated and then apply through IRCC directly. Nothing to do with EE. So your employer is supporting your nomination and is eligible? What is your OINP score and is it high enough for nomination?

Nabitsi

Nov 22, 2023
International Student with Job offer is not an EE stream so you don’t get points added to EE profile. You get nominated and then apply through IRCC directly. Nothing to do with EE. So your employer is supporting your nomination and is eligible? What is your OINP score and is it high enough for nomination?
My employer is supporting me, I have 68 points and my status in OINP is DIP, I am waiting for my nomination.