+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recieve an email to scan Copies of passport in Citizenship application (Ircc. Dnvanbcistests )

Friendly.

Jun 23, 2023
Hey kakabai,
Any updates from your side ? I have submitted the requested copy of all passport pages 45 days ago as well. No updates yet !
Thanks

kakabai

May 10, 2023
Hi there,

I got an email to scan colour copies of passport.
I have given scan copies on same email by replying back.
My background check for citizenship application was completed last month and test was done 2 months ago.

can anyone tell , how long it takes after providing scan copies of passport ?
I have sent copies around 65 days , no update yet

Friendly.

Jun 23, 2023
Hi Kakabai,
Any updates from Vancouver IRCC office after sending the passport pages copy ? for me nothing till today .

jack150

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
I thought I'd add my own timelines here. Test complete was marked May 25th and passport request was June 2nd, copies sent same day. Also Vancouver office.

No updates since then.

kakabai

May 10, 2023
I was asked for FBI reports 5 months ago, No updates yet. App shows only Test and Background completed.
I have criminal record in USA which was waived off.
Please let me know if anyone have idea about this ?It is almost 22 months now, have applied.

fièrementcanadien

Jan 31, 2024
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Just saw this thread and thought I'd chime in: my passport request was sent on 4/29 and I responded the same day but forgot to change the email subject line. I only noticed that miss on 5/17 which is when I resent them the same PDF.

My full timeline is in my signature.