+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recieve an email to scan Copies of passport in Citizenship application (Ircc. Dnvanbcistests )

kakabai

May 10, 2023
Hi there,

I got an email to scan colour copies of passport.
I have given scan copies on same email by replying back.
My background check for citizenship application was completed last month and test was done 2 months ago.

can anyone tell , how long it takes after providing scan copies of passport ?

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
Ok , However any idea how long take after test and background completed.

Here’s some research material for you. This covers applications tracked during 2022. Reported by members of this forum.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_KE3Bu3C3gOyEm0mRVcJH9nEA2u2GOhfpUZOckOWmN0/edit?usp=sharing

If you want to look at 2023 go into any of the month/year posts and look for the link in the first page. I’m sure you can also find some links for 2021 in those respective threads as well.

Yvr2022

Feb 21, 2022
But , I had cancelled USA visa on it . Does it matter ?
I was denied to enter in USA.
Hi there,
It’s okay don’t worry about it. I had my US visa cancelled too because I tried to cross the border with my american spouse and children and the us customs automatically assumed I was going to just live there and wouldn’t return to canada so they cancelled my visa. I was also asked to submit passport pages including the page with huge CANCELLED stamped on my US visa. I just wrote a letter of explanation about what happened at the us border when I submitted my scanned passport pages. And I just had my oath ceremony this week. So don’t worry and good luck

Reactions: becca545

kakabai

May 10, 2023
Hi there,
It’s okay don’t worry about it. I had my US visa cancelled too because I tried to cross the border with my american spouse and children and the us customs automatically assumed I was going to just live there and wouldn’t return to canada so they cancelled my visa. I was also asked to submit passport pages including the page with huge CANCELLED stamped on my US visa. I just wrote a letter of explanation about what happened at the us border when I submitted my scanned passport pages. And I just had my oath ceremony this week. So don’t worry and good luck
I didn’t write anything about my cancelled visa.
How long it took for you for ceremony after you sent them scan copies