+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recevied BVL, waiting for PPR

Ddkk

Jul 25, 2020
Hello guys,

I received my PPR on Monday(7th December) but I still haven’t received my PPR...it’s been 4 days today.
Within how many days can I expect PPR?
is there a chance of refusal after 4 days of receiving BVL..

please give your best knowledge!

thanks!
What you said that you got your stamped passport on 20 November in another forum but now you are telling that you are waiting for ppr ?

what the hell is this bhai ???

MansiAP

Jan 2, 2021
Hi mate, are you trying to mislead people? Because you are randomly posting some hypothetical issues on various forums and making other candidates fear about their status. This is a very bad tactic, you sould stop playing this dirty game. On some thread you had already mentioned that you've got ur passport stamping done on 20th November, and your application got revoked on 6th December. The time line is of 15 days...can you explain why are you misleading the candidates? I request everyone not to trust what this guy says. He is all fake, probably from some consultancy.

Reactions: Uvr and abinj

abinj

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
Hello guys,

I received my PPR on Monday(7th December) but I still haven’t received my PPR...it’s been 4 days today.
Within how many days can I expect PPR?
is there a chance of refusal after 4 days of receiving BVL..

please give your best knowledge!

thanks!
Wtf

lamnt0702

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Applied 9 December, biometric 11 December , medical passed 17 Februray, eligibility start 2 March, bvl 12 April
Your timeline looks quite nice, I saw ppl (who has been approved) usually get PPR about 1 week later since BVL received. Wish you the best bro!

Reactions: Uvr