+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recent experience using AVR at Vancouver airport?

Sinha.616

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Can anyone please share their recent experience using AVR at Vancouver airport? I plan to travel 08-Aug-2020 and comeback on 28-Aug-2020 with Air Canada. Also, did anyone have to prove if it is essential travel coming back to USA?

Last edited:

viveksharmaz

Sep 14, 2018
Hi GUYS ,

I am also in a similar situation as you. Need some insight from you .
1.Were you able to Quarantine for 15 Days and return to USA using AVR process.
2. Did you traveled via Road or via Airline to quarantine for 15 days .
3. If you traveled via airlines Did you had any issues with the Airlines when you flew out of USA using your AVR process .
4. I know many people have returned via land using AVR process, so just checking in case u flew to activate ur COPR
5. What all questions they ask at the Airport when you are returning after 15 days for the AVR.

Mine is Saskatchewan PNP and my COPR is valid till Sep 2021 . I want to travel asap before anymore rule changes.
Can you please reply back to me . My email is vivz12@gmail.com and I my number is +1-6465757583 . Any help or reply in this regards is greatly appreciated .

immi1

Jun 5, 2020
Hi,

I'm planning to soft land through Peace Arch bridge NY border crossing in July. I plan to use AVR since my H1B stamp expired on my passport. Last year in Apr 2020, I booked a visa appointment In India and cancelled it due to covid restrictions. Haven't travelled outside the US since then. Will I still be able to use AVR option. Please help. Thank you

pursuit

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
Hi,

I'm planning to soft land through Peace Arch bridge NY border crossing in July. I plan to use AVR since my H1B stamp expired on my passport. Last year in Apr 2020, I booked a visa appointment In India and cancelled it due to covid restrictions. Haven't travelled outside the US since then. Will I still be able to use AVR option. Please help. Thank you
Did you complete soft landing. Please share you experience, that will help the group