+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Receiving an email from IRCC for medical exemption

mohd2332

Star Member
May 11, 2018
Hi,

Today I received an email from Ircc stating that Exemption from Having to Complete an Additional Immigration Medical Exam, but I have not yet received an initiation to apply!!!

My crs score is 489 and I am still waiting in the pool!!!!

Reactions: Eastern66

theseeker19

May 15, 2022
Same! I received the same email and wondering why it’s sent now.
also I am hearing some folks getting oinp letter, maybe HCP. But I haven’t seen any.

mohd2332

Star Member
May 11, 2018
Same! I received the same email and wondering why it’s sent now.
also I am hearing some folks getting oinp letter, maybe HCP. But I haven’t seen any.
bro they are sick people they play with our emotions! Why to send this stupid information now?
what is your CRS core bro? what is your profile, I want to see if there are some similarities between us?

theseeker19

May 15, 2022
I know right! When I saw that email, I got my hopes up for a second. IRCC plays this cruel game with us. am at 484. And 20012.

EsterO

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
Hi,

Today I received an email from Ircc stating that Exemption from Having to Complete an Additional Immigration Medical Exam, but I have not yet received an initiation to apply!!!

My crs score is 489 and I am still waiting in the pool!!!!
Same here, just received mine. I'm still in the pool no invitation to apply, fingers crossed and hopeful for the best. CRS 409, BC

pm0101

Feb 2, 2023
Hi,

Same here , received this notification but nothing in my IRCC account yet.
Does IRCC sends this kind of notification before the draw ? Wondering is it normal or a glitch

Reactions: Eastern66