+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received PPR on 3rd April fail to send my passport to VFS office in 30 days what to do

Apr 26, 2019
Hi All,
I received my PPR on 3rd april on my gmail spam, I checked it today as in my application status (where you login with ID and password) status was still shown as in progress and hence I supposed that PPR has not been sent. Could you please help me what can be done in this case.
In the applicaiton it is written that Failed to submited passport to New Delhi high comission may lead to refusal.

neochanges1

Aug 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila
Hey call in to CIC ASAP to give them a heads up. Also, send your passport like right now, it might still make it if your 30th day is on May 2nd or 3rd just make sure to expedite it or even drop off to your local visa office if that's an option.

Congrats on PPR!

Apr 26, 2019
Hey call in to CIC ASAP to give them a heads up. Also, send your passport like right now, it might still make it if your 30th day is on May 2nd or 3rd just make sure to expedite it or even drop off to your local visa office if that's an option.

Congrats on PPR!
TODAY IS friday and tommorow Pune canada VFS is closed, so I have only 29th to send my passport. I am not able to call CIC, can i submit my webform

skape7

Apr 24, 2017
Contact New Delhi Visa Office (NDVO) immediately and also call/ email IRCC about your situation.
They shall most likely issue a new PPR letter with a revised date.

In the case below, the person responded to the email ID they received the PPR from...
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/missed-deadline-to-submit-passport.553862/

In yet another case from NDVO, a 20 day delay was accepted and the passports were stamped and returned.
What happens if we miss sending passport after PPR request

Last edited:

skape7

Apr 24, 2017
TODAY IS friday and tommorow Pune canada VFS is closed, so I have only 29th to send my passport. I am not able to call CIC, can i submit my webform
You can try reaching the IRCC help line in Ottawa (using Google Hangouts) right now as its still only 2pm here.

Apr 26, 2019
You can try reaching the IRCC help line in Ottawa (using Google Hangouts) right now as its still only 2pm here.
I am drafting a mail to them, what reason I should mention, shal i mention them that status is shown as inprogress in GiC check application status and I did not got any message regarding receiving of any mail.
Can you please send me their hangout Id. , Also email I got has title as
Ready for Visa / Prêt pour Visa
and CPCO-FinalRequest / CTDO-DemandeFinale (CIC). I am not able to find any annexure A or annexure B as well. Please suggest

skape7

Apr 24, 2017
I am drafting a mail to them, what reason I should mention, shal i mention them that status is shown as inprogress in GiC check application status and I did not got any message regarding receiving of any mail.
Can you please send me their hangout Id. , Also email I got has title as
Ready for Visa / Prêt pour Visa
and CPCO-FinalRequest / CTDO-DemandeFinale (CIC). I am not able to find any annexure A or annexure B as well. Please suggest
No, you dont need to mention that the application status remained unchanged and so you were unaware that the PPR mail was issued. You could however mention that the PPR email inadvertently was identified as spam and restricted to the Spam folder.
Annexure A should be within the body of your email while Annex B usually is for the specifications of the photographs to be submitted.

neochanges1

Aug 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila
Webform takes about a few business days I think and I think your best bet is to call using google hangouts.