+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Missed Deadline to submit passport

Johnnytamil

Oct 22, 2017
Your passports and photos must be received by the visa office in New Delhi within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to comply with this request could result in the refusal of your application. Please include a copy of this letter along with your submission.

The above was the email i received and i got it on january 25th, But somehow i missed the emails and found it today. April 11th. What can i do now? very upset with this :( can someone tell me what could i do next ??

Johnnytamil

Oct 22, 2017
Is there a specific email?
Is the email CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca ??
I have emailed the Delhi-High commission regarding this.
I received my Invite to submitt the passport on JAN24 , i was supposed to apply before FEB24 , now it is April 12 .... That is why i was very concerned and worried ... Will this be a big problem??

ankitfirebolt

Jul 9, 2018
Your passports and photos must be received by the visa office in New Delhi within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to comply with this request could result in the refusal of your application. Please include a copy of this letter along with your submission.

The above was the email i received and i got it on january 25th, But somehow i missed the emails and found it today. April 11th. What can i do now? very upset with this :( can someone tell me what could i do next ??

Any updates? What happened in your case?

I am in a similar situation. I received the email on May 25th, and just found out about it today. So, I have missed the 30-day deadline. I am really worried. I sent them an email right away and asked if it is okay to submit the docs now.

Bhawna_123

Oct 20, 2018

Hiii

I am in the same situation, will you please tell me about your decision from embassy.

AhfazAhmed

Mar 6, 2018
Strange as it may sound I never received an email. I just logged in my account and found a request letter.

Problem is I have inevitable travel and will miss the deadline.

AhfazAhmed

Mar 6, 2018
Strange as it may sound I never received an email. I just logged in my account and found a request letter.

Problem is I have inevitable travel and will miss the deadline.
I stumbled upon the letter by accident yesterday. I am exiting country of residence in 10 days and my husband is moving to another country. We won't be able to make it before 30 days to send documents as 1 package.

winterdiva

Dec 18, 2017
London
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
I stumbled upon the letter by accident yesterday. I am exiting country of residence in 10 days and my husband is moving to another country. We won't be able to make it before 30 days to send documents as 1 package.
Do PPR letters come to CIC account too?