+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received PPR email, when outland spouse TRV is in progress. Need advise!

SriTLIN

Star Member
Sep 3, 2016
NOC Code......
Hi Everyone,

I have applied for Canada PR thru EE - CEC program for myself and my spouse (i am living in Canada, due to work and my spouse is in INDIA).

My spouse couldn't travel to Canada due to no valid Canada visa status; and we are away for 9 months now. Going by the 6 months timeline for my PR application processing, i have applied for (paper based) TRV application for my spouse a week ago, with the help of my employer in INDIA. My spouse passport along with the TRV application form is submitted at VFS hyderabad location for further processing; and TRV application is currently in progress.

Today, i received my PPR email (136 days after AOR) requesting for passports submission at Ottowa office (I may have to request Ottowa office to send two different emails for visa processing in Canada and INDIA, since my spouse current residence in INDIA).

In the above scenario, what should i email the Ottowa visa office about the passport submission and parallel application processing ?

I am thinking of clearly mentioning them about my spouse TRV application processing in INDIA (with application number and short explanation); and will request for further action required from my end.
please advise.

Thanks in advance.