+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received PPR, but not showing any update on the application

deep60801

Jan 6, 2020
Hi,
I called CIC to get the update on my Express Entry application, the representative mentioned that my application has been approved on 30th December 2019 and the officer sent the PPR request email on the same day i.e. 30th December 2019. But I didn't receive any email (already checked SPAM, TRASH folder as well) and the online application still showing "Still Processing" status.
The representative has made another request to the officer to resend the email.
Does anyone know what other options I have to contact??

Thanks,

hakweye

Star Member
Nov 16, 2016
Hi,
I called CIC to get the update on my Express Entry application, the representative mentioned that my application has been approved on 30th December 2019 and the officer sent the PPR request email on the same day i.e. 30th December 2019. But I didn't receive any email (already checked SPAM, TRASH folder as well) and the online application still showing "Still Processing" status.

Thanks,
If you are already in Work Permit and have applied it using another email, check that email also,

Humitnrxjz

Star Member
Jun 8, 2020
Hi,

Thanks,
In How many days did they resend you the ppr email?