+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RECEIVED PPR but CIC application not updated

Amanat

Mar 1, 2017
Its actually weird that i received the email from the case processing officer that i need to submit my PP to Ottawa in 30 days. But when i checked my application, it still shows application in progress.

Is it possible.??? Am i a victim of early happiness or what..( i hope not)..

Applied 27 Apr 2017... have been constantly checking BG check.. it went from IP1-- NA -- then to IP2 last week friday....!! Any inputs frndz..???

chow 423

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Its actually weird that i received the email from the case processing officer that i need to submit my PP to Ottawa in 30 days. But when i checked my application, it still shows application in progress.

Applied 27 Apr 2017... have been constantly checking BG check.. it went from IP1-- NA -- then to IP2 last week friday....!! Any inputs frndz..???
it is common brother these days. by the way which office address they give you in the mail, according to that we can find is this original Mail or not!

Amanat

Mar 1, 2017
it is common brother these days. by the way which office address they give you in the mail, according to that we can find is this original Mail or not!

This is the address listed in the email:

CPC – Ottawa – PR

365 Laurier Avenue West

kaegon

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
congrats on your ppr. you are a funny fellow i must say with your question-Am I a victim of early happiness??. Well, from what I have read on this forum for those who made it to ppr its usually after copr is given one or two days thereafter that your status will be updated and you will see it in your cic account. So you've got nothing to worry about. Make merry & be kind to update us about your landing experience. Go live the Canadian dream!!! Cheers.

armanjot047

Aug 7, 2023
Hlo bro i am also facing the same problem as i got my ppr and i sent my passport to the vfs office but now it came back with no stamp as the status did not change so plz tell me what to do as i already have raised a web form

Applied 27 Apr 2017... have been

armanjot047

Aug 7, 2023
Tell what to do as i sent my passport but it came back unstamped and with a letter stating that my file is still in process as status did not change i am worried as today is 9 august and my flight is on 25 august