+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received offer letter from Canada,is this genuine or not??

Protin

Feb 16, 2020
How to post my issues in this forum? I want to ask some help to identify job offer from Canada. Please

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
How to post my issues in this forum? I want to ask some help to identify job offer from Canada. Please
Well you managed to post this message. So if you have a job offer and can use a computer then use the copy and paste function to post a copy on the forum

Protin

Feb 16, 2020
Well you managed to post this message. So if you have a job offer and can use a computer then use the copy and paste function to post a copy on the forum
This is a reply post. But I don't see option to post directly on the forum.

Soham Dutta

May 8, 2020
Sir i got some massages where a man said that his name Muhammad Michael beliso, hiring manager of Pcl.and he offering photographer job on this company . Is it true or Fake?

Jun 1, 2020
Dear sir
My name is Himanshu Bansal. From last few month, I have been receiving Canada Job recruitment mails from different companies.
(Companies name:
1. PCl construction
2. Grandjoy construction company
3. Fluor construction company
4. Casio Oil and Gas.

I was very desperate to get job in canada and sent all my 10th, 12th, graduation and post graduation marksheets, with ID proof and Passport.
Today I received a Job offer and Sponsorship letter from pcl company . after enquiry on internet, I get to know that this is a scam.
I am sending these details just to aware all so that no one get struck in this fraud in the future.
I also request you all to file a complain against them.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Dear sir
My name is Himanshu Bansal. From last few month, I have been receiving Canada Job recruitment mails from different companies.
(Companies name:
1. PCl construction
2. Grandjoy construction company
3. Fluor construction company
4. Casio Oil and Gas.

I was very desperate to get job in canada and sent all my 10th, 12th, graduation and post graduation marksheets, with ID proof and Passport.
Today I received a Job offer and Sponsorship letter from pcl company . after enquiry on internet, I get to know that this is a scam.
I am sending these details just to aware all so that no one get struck in this fraud in the future.
I also request you all to file a complain against them.
All of us are normal people like you. We do not work for the government or for IRCC.

If you want to file a complaint against these fake companies and fake job offers you will need to work through the court system of your home country.

You should assume it will not be possible to secure a job offer in Canada and that any job offer you get will be fake. If you want to move to Canada, you should focus on qualifying and applying for PR through an economic immigration stream like Express Entry.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

RAGUL

Apr 28, 2021
Dear Ragul Ramachandran,

We are delighted to receive your application and we are happy to inform you that you have been assigned for the position of Electrical Engineer in our organization.

We realize that denial of the visa migrants caused by candidates and also for incapability of the candidates to defend themselves by questionnaire and the security of the High Commission in India. We don't want to tarnish or jeopardize the good image of our noble organization if your visa is denied, we need to have an adequate record of your visa processing by obeying to the consular instruction and we are appealing to embracing the method for our candidate’s safety. We will monitor your visa processing to avoid visa denial and for urgent need.

More so, the visa you are applying for is employment / resident permit visa which is different from other visa (visiting, tourist, medical or business visa) in view of this, your visa is NON APPEARANCE VISA and you are to follow the instruction of the appointing consular by ensure you comply with all his directives and the Covid-19 guideline as per our company agreement with Canadian government, you cannot visit the high commission until your visa documentation is complete and you remit your visa fee as directed by the consular. After your employment / resident permit visa is approved by the home office, then you shall be invited to the high commission with an official invitation letter to come with your original passport for your visa stamping. You are to strictly adhere to the above information in order not to be denied or rejected your visa approval by the home office.

You are responsible for your visa fee and other documentation fee. You are expected to follow the company's traveling policy. So for this reason you should take care of your visa registration, documentation and administrative fee. We have changed the system of employing foreigners as this is due to the fact that they derail or cancel their trip after we have sponsored them. Our company then came up with a solution that all foreigners pay for their visa fee and why we reimburse them when they resume their duty because we cannot ascertain if the staff we actually show up after we have sponsored them. We have been run at losses following issues like this and the management will not like that to repeat itself again as most candidates abscond at the airport and they can find them. We shall take care of your flight ticket immediately your visa is approved.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.

Mr. Donald Simons.
Appointing Officer.Dear Officer.

Dear sir
My Name is Ragul R. I m a Indian passport holder. I m receive the casa energy service corporation offer latter.

Please stages me this is genuine or not