+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received Notice of interest letter from Alberta

MT17

Mar 16, 2019
Hello,

I have received Notification of Interest letter from Alberta Province to apply under AINP proram. I have emailed the letter to government as mentioned in the letter to accept the same. However, I would like to know how the process works, what's the eligibility requirements to meet the criteria and how soon i should expect the response.
Hi, congratulations on your acceptance.
May I ask what exactly did you write in your first email?
I just received the notification and would appreciate your help .
Thanks !

MT17

Mar 16, 2019
Hi,
My file number received today from Alberta,how long should i wait to get 600 points and ITA?
Hi, hopefully you've got your points by now.
Would you kindly let me know what did you write in your very first letter to Alberta? Thanks a lot!

gayajust

Star Member
Sep 14, 2018
Category........
FSW
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
21-08-2019
AOR Received.
18-09-2019
Hi, hopefully you've got your points by now.
Would you kindly let me know what did you write in your very first letter to Alberta? Thanks a lot!
i directly contacted Alberta government Via email attaching my NOI letter.

gerald.cruz08

Jun 25, 2018
I just got the NOI letter last week as well and have responded. I have not receive their response yet on the documents that I need to provide. Did any one receive the list? Can you share it here or if you could pm me? Appreciate your help. Thanks in advance!

MT17

Mar 16, 2019
I just got the NOI letter last week as well and have responded. I have not receive their response yet on the documents that I need to provide. Did any one receive the list? Can you share it here or if you could pm me? Appreciate your help. Thanks in advance!
Hi there, I assume you need to get the documents from Alberta directly .
Did you attached your NOI and did you include your EE profile number?

gerald.cruz08

Jun 25, 2018
Hi there, I assume you need to get the documents from Alberta directly .
Did you attached your NOI and did you include your EE profile number?
I have received the documents checklist yesterday. Quick question though, for the copies that they are asking like for example my diplomas and certificates, do they need to be notarized copies? Or colored copies are fine? Did you also include your bank statements, payslips, marriage and birth certificates? They are not included in the documents checklist that I have received. Thanks in advance!

rickybd2

Mar 30, 2019
I have received the documents checklist yesterday. Quick question though, for the copies that they are asking like for example my diplomas and certificates, do they need to be notarized copies? Or colored copies are fine? Did you also include your bank statements, payslips, marriage and birth certificates? They are not included in the documents checklist that I have received. Thanks in advance!
I received NOI on March 19th and just found it now in my email. I have sent them reply immediately with the NOI letter and EE profile number. Can you give me the documents checklist in advance? I have already delayed 12 days. Its better to have a idea about the forms beforehand.

gayajust

Star Member
Sep 14, 2018
Category........
FSW
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
21-08-2019
AOR Received.
18-09-2019
Hello Guys,

Any one has experience of processing time of application in out-land Canada of FSW EE ?

Sudhar25

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Hello Guys! I recieved the provincial interest letter on Apr 4th. No ties in AB, No work permit. Those who have positively proceeded, please light up the way for the rest of us, by posting your updates Thanks in advance. Cheers,

Sudhar25

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Hello Seniors!

My NOC 2132 (Mech Engg) CRS 440. Got Territorial Interest letter from AB and Received the document checklist yesterday.

I need few clarifications in submitting my docs:

1. Passport - with old address, spouse name not included yet.: Query: Can I submit this Passport copy?

2. Should i furnish the Passport for my 2 year old kid as well?

3. Reference letters can I get it in plain A4 sheets (DONT HAVE EMPLOYER LETTER HEAD) and get notarised along with my superior's business card stapled on it?

4. AINP is asking for Original WES equivalency certificate for my 4 year bachelor degree. If I send the original, how will I be able to get back the original to use during post ITA document submission?

Kindly give your valuable feedback please!

Your help will be much appreciated.

Thank you.

harivijay

Apr 6, 2019
mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Received NOI from Alberta on 2 Apr, sent confirmation and received documentation list. what are the chances. Is it worth putting the effort for documentation.