+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received Notice of interest letter from Alberta

chelda

Jan 16, 2018
Hello,

I have received Notification of Interest letter from Alberta Province to apply under AINP proram. I have emailed the letter to government as mentioned in the letter to accept the same. However, I would like to know how the process works, what's the eligibility requirements to meet the criteria and how soon i should expect the response.
Hello, so I just got mine a couple of days ago and I was wondering how long the whole process takes before receiving a nomination certificate.

gayajust

Star Member
Sep 14, 2018
Category........
FSW
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
21-08-2019
AOR Received.
18-09-2019
Hello, so I just got mine a couple of days ago and I was wondering how long the whole process takes before receiving a nomination certificate.
Hi,
My file number received today from Alberta,how long should i wait to get 600 points and ITA?

Shalvi

Aug 2, 2017
i also received message in my EE profile containing interest letter under AINP express entry stream...i am asked to reply and then i will be given the check list of documents to be submitted....
i am just anxious about what kind of docs are asked..
there is not much of info available online since this is a relatively new programme...
if any one know boaut document checklist, please guide..

chelda

Jan 16, 2018
i also received message in my EE profile containing interest letter under AINP express entry stream...i am asked to reply and then i will be given the check list of documents to be submitted....
i am just anxious about what kind of docs are asked..
there is not much of info available online since this is a relatively new programme...
if any one know boaut document checklist, please guide..
Respond to them first. I don't think you're not under any compulsion to fill the application.

nirmalramaraj

Star Member
Jun 20, 2018
Hey, do you know who we could contact to get information about our application. I got the letter of interest in October and submitted all my stuff in October, and still haven't received anything, besides the confirmation that the documents were received.
It may be because nominations were allocated for 2018 and you may need to wait for 2019 to reopen.

Their website says they haven't started 2019 AINP-EE allocation yet. Hope it helps.

https://www.alberta.ca/ainp-processing-inventory.aspx

nirmalramaraj

Star Member
Jun 20, 2018
Guys I got an Expression of Interest Letter From Alberta, Canada through my Express Entry Profile. thing is i am so worried that if I accept and submit I might not get a Nomination. I am 28,,, NOC 3012 and CRS is 432. I never visited, studied or worked in Alberta Canada. I have Literally no ties. Should i accept? with the rate the CRS score is going I feel like accepting this EOI is my only avenue to get to Canada
If you wish to live in AB then yes. Its your call.

Prinze2005

Oct 12, 2018
Hello,

I just received a notification of interest from Alberta. The letter says to contact them directly.
My question is as follows;
1. How can I download the letter?
2. Can I just copy the letter and paste on Microsoft word and send to them?
3. What email will I send the letter to?

I would be grateful for a response from anyone who has passed through these stages successfully.

Thanks

nirmalramaraj

Star Member
Jun 20, 2018
Hello,

I just received a notification of interest from Alberta. The letter says to contact them directly.
My question is as follows;
1. How can I download the letter?
Select the content, Right Click Print, Save as Pdf
2. Can I just copy the letter and paste on Microsoft word and send to them?
3. What email will I send the letter to?
AlbertaExpressEntry@gov.ab.ca

I would be grateful for a response from anyone who has passed through these stages successfully.

Thanks

Prinze2005

Oct 12, 2018
Hello friend,

Many thanks for the response. I have done that.
I also have other questions, and please I may require further assistance and guidance. please bear with me.
Question:
1.Does Alberta have a processig fee, if yes,how much for a family of 4?
2. Will the documents be sent by courier or by mail?
3.How long before they give you the 600 points after you submit all documents?

Thank you.

nirmalramaraj

Star Member
Jun 20, 2018
Hello friend,

Many thanks for the response. I have done that.
I also have other questions, and please I may require further assistance and guidance. please bear with me.
Question:
1.Does Alberta have a processig fee, if yes,how much for a family of 4?
No, Its free.
2. Will the documents be sent by courier or by mail?
Yes, Sent by post with all the requested documents signed in BLUE ink.
3.How long before they give you the 600 points after you submit all documents?
In 30 days, If all good. you should get 600 points. You may get a call from them before approval. Hope this helps.
Thank you.

Getty

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
1221; 6311; 6511
App. Filed.......
04/05/17
Nomination.....
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-07-2019
Med's Done....
19-08-2019
Passport Req..
07/01/2020
VISA ISSUED...
07/01/2020
Anyone who is nominated from Alberta without having job offer or any sibling in the provice ???
I have.
I received an NOI 12th of March (hence the reason i am in this thread). I have 0 ties to Alberta, never visited either, i ticked all provinces on my 'intent to stay'. My NOC 1221, CRS 417 ( i have been in the pool for a while and i have lost 10 points through birthdays). You bet i have not hesitated in accepting the invite and i pray that it really works out because the trend on the cut offs increased from the minute i opened my profile and they have never looked back!