+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received Notice of interest letter from Alberta

AleciaBoo

Mar 31, 2018
Guys I got an Expression of Interest Letter From Alberta, Canada through my Express Entry Profile. thing is i am so worried that if I accept and submit I might not get a Nomination. I am 28,,, NOC 3012 and CRS is 432. I never visited, studied or worked in Alberta Canada. I have Literally no ties. Should i accept? with the rate the CRS score is going I feel like accepting this EOI is my only avenue to get to Canada

chelda

Jan 16, 2018
Guys I got an Expression of Interest Letter From Alberta, Canada through my Express Entry Profile. thing is i am so worried that if I accept and submit I might not get a Nomination. I am 28,,, NOC 3012 and CRS is 432. I never visited, studied or worked in Alberta Canada. I have Literally no ties. Should i accept? with the rate the CRS score is going I feel like accepting this EOI is my only avenue to get to Canada
You were probably invited because you indicated and interest to migrate there and your occupation supports Alberta’s economic development and diversification.

gayajust

Star Member
Sep 14, 2018
Category........
FSW
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
21-08-2019
AOR Received.
18-09-2019
i've responded
Hi,
I have submitted all documents to alberta government on 07th of Feb,no any update up to now. My IRCC account will expire on 7th of April 2019.Is there a possibility get 600 points and ITA before expiration.

chelda

Jan 16, 2018
Hi,
I have submitted all documents to alberta government on 07th of Feb,no any update up to now. My IRCC account will expire on 7th of April 2019.Is there a possibility get 600 points and ITA before expiration.
But they advised in their criteria that your Express Entry account should not be less than 3 months old. Well, you may have inform them of the pending expiration and your intention open a new account. Let's hope for a positive response

gayajust

Star Member
Sep 14, 2018
Category........
FSW
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
21-08-2019
AOR Received.
18-09-2019
But they advised in their criteria that your Express Entry account should not be less than 3 months old. Well, you may have inform them of the pending expiration and your intention open a new account. Let's hope for a positive response
Thank you,

cactee

Mar 6, 2019
Hi
I got an noi two days ago and I do not have any ties with alberta. And I am an RPN(nurse) currently living in Ontario so I dont know if I should accept the noi or not because I heard that even tho I get pnp from one of the province, final decision is up to Ircc and if they think i dont have any ties with alberta they can reject my application since I live and work in ontario.. so I am so confused. can I join your wahts app message group?