FSW
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
21-08-2019
AOR Received.
18-09-2019
Hello guys,

I have received the Alberta provincial interest letter into my IRCC account. How can I directly contact Alberta government as letter says?

elena0709

Dec 18, 2018
Hello guys,

I have received the Alberta provincial interest letter into my IRCC account. How can I directly contact Alberta government as letter says?
It should be email written on the letter on which you need to send your letter of interest and confirmation that you are accepting it.

gayajust

Star Member
Sep 14, 2018
Category........
FSW
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
21-08-2019
AOR Received.
18-09-2019
It should be email written on the letter on which you need to send your letter of interest and confirmation that you are accepting it.
Thank you,

If i accept the nomination can i go to Canada? i'm out side of Canada now.

IsharaJ

Jan 16, 2019
I have received Notification of Interest in my EE profile and So I contacted Alberta and they have sent me some forms to submit. But I didn't receive any letter. Is that normal?
1. I have also received Notification of Interest; how did you contact Alberta?
2. How soon Alberta sent you some forms after being contacted?
3. Are you still waiting a response from Alberta after submitting these forms?
4. What are the forms you submitted?

Ivavujisic

Dec 6, 2017
After I submitted my docs - 20-25 days
Hey, do you know who we could contact to get information about our application. I got the letter of interest in October and submitted all my stuff in October, and still haven't received anything, besides the confirmation that the documents were received.

IsharaJ

Jan 16, 2019
Hey, do you know who we could contact to get information about our application. I got the letter of interest in October and submitted all my stuff in October, and still haven't received anything, besides the confirmation that the documents were received.
Send an email to Alberta and ask the application status.

chelda

Jan 16, 2018
Hi there...i did too, i am confused as to how to proceed. email me. PM me please
I have accepted the nomination by sending them an email. Click the link provided in the letter and follow the process. what is your email address?