+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received new pr confirmation account information but outside Canada

Ssandhu88

Jan 18, 2024
Hi I am in same situation, could you let me know how did it work for you?
Did you receive any email from cic?
I received the portal 1 email on dec 06 & replied to the email with requested info. However didn’t receive the second email for 7 weeks and I had to travel outside canada for urgent work, I called and emailed Ircc regarding the travel plan. Now I am outside canada and received the email with login credentials the same day I landed in India, saying I should upload my photo within seven days.
Now I am wondering if I should reply to Ircc again? Would I still be able to upload my photo after I go back to Canada in 2 months?

Jan 10, 2024
Hey guys,

I received an Email from IRCC asked me to confirm where am I last week. I mentioned I am outside Canada right now will be back on next month. While yesterday I got an email they provide my username and password for new pr confirmation portal, and said I need to upload my address inside Canada and my photo in 7 days. I already mentioned I am outside Canada and I can't give them a wrong address how should I handle that? Should I call them cause I just have 7 days.

Thanks in advance.
Hope everyone will get good news!
Its bcoz you told them about your return. so they know you have a valid visa to travel and soon u r going to return