+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received medical request again/ March 2020 applicant update

RehanaS

Star Member
Sep 7, 2020
Hey try to open your GCkey account and click on view submitted documents and if you see update option. Upload the documents there and submit it. When it is submitted you will recieve a mail stating that the document is submitted.
I have already uploaded though it shows uploading there but at the same time it's written not submitted to IRCC, and update documents remained there. So not sure what to do.

Vicky4144

Star Member
Dec 31, 2020
I have already uploaded though it shows uploading there but at the same time it's written not submitted to IRCC, and update documents remained there. So not sure what to do.
After uploading the document u should be able to see a next option on the right bottom click on that and enter your details and submit it.

Vicky4144

Star Member
Dec 31, 2020
Even I did the same mistake and wasted one complete day

sammysammy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Really need your insights! Applied last year Feb 2020 under online regular stream. Got my BVL last Jan 21 2021 but it was dated April 29 2020. So I raised multiple webform and email my visa office until I got a response from them that asking for my biometrics that i already completed before lockdown.