+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received medical request again/ March 2020 applicant update

RehanaS

Star Member
Sep 7, 2020
Don't worry man.....I'm also in same boat...did my remedical on Nov 9 and got updated as passed on Nov 11....after exactly 90 days after they took my file and asked to give updated loa....then after one week ask to give recent transcript....I'm also studing sept 2020 intake got AIP on Aug 14.......
So would they take again 90 days to see our files because I have also been asked to upload Updated LOA, however, I am in second semester, already shared first semester results through webform twice with them and now uploaded same but even after a week gckey shows your action is required, any idea when they'll upload it, have they uploaded your documents?

Nit123

Sep 2, 2020
So would they take again 90 days to see our files because I have also been asked to upload Updated LOA, however, I am in second semester, already shared first semester results through webform twice with them and now uploaded same but even after a week gckey shows your action is required, any idea when they'll upload it, have they uploaded your documents?
I think now they are looking files fast.....so hopefully will get early.

Reactions: RehanaS

Nit123

Sep 2, 2020
I already uploaded loa 1 week before....then they asked for recent transcript....which I requested to college and I didnt received it yet....

leroyrods

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
I just uploaded a letter that college gave me which says I’m a full-time student and have paid my full fees.

Now I can see this message “The additional documents you provided have been uploaded” instead of additional documents have been requested. It changed within one hour after uploading my proof of tuition letter.

Any idea how many days does medical take to get updated. I just got done with it today

Nit123

Sep 2, 2020
I just uploaded a letter that college gave me which says I’m a full-time student and have paid my full fees.

Now I can see this message “The additional documents you provided have been uploaded” instead of additional documents have been requested. It changed within one hour after uploading my proof of tuition letter.

Any idea how many days does medical take to get updated. I just got done with it today
Medical will update within 2 to 7 days....

leroyrods

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
I already uploaded loa 1 week before....then they asked for recent transcript....which I requested to college and I didnt received it yet....
I already requested for my term 1 transcript just in case they ask me. Where did you upload it? Or just submitted it through a webform?

RehanaS

Star Member
Sep 7, 2020

Actually mine still shows your action is required, however I have uploaded letter of explanation along with result in pdf merged form, don't know but it still gives option to update documents and in main status it says your action is required. I just sent a webform too with same document and query but let's see when they will see it again.
Did you upload pdf file too?

leroyrods

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
Actually mine still shows your action is required, however I have uploaded letter of explanation along with result in pdf merged form, don't know but it still gives option to update documents and in main status it says your action is required. I just sent a webform too with same document and query but let's see when they will see it again.
My option to upload pdf disappeared within 1hr of uploading. Can you tell me where the transcript needs to be submitted?

RehanaS

Star Member
Sep 7, 2020
My option to upload pdf disappeared within 1hr of uploading. Can you tell me where the transcript needs to be submitted?
Actually I have been given 90 days to submit and just scared if they're going to touch my application now after three months again?
They give you option at gckey to resubmit your transcript but again there they mention 3 months.

Vicky4144

Star Member
Dec 31, 2020
Hey try to open your GCkey account and click on view submitted documents and if you see update option. Upload the documents there and submit it. When it is submitted you will recieve a mail stating that the document is submitted.

Vicky4144

Star Member
Dec 31, 2020
If you have any questions feel free to text me