+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received medical request again/ March 2020 applicant update

leroyrods

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
I had applied will all my documents for a study permit on the 20th of March 2020 except for biometrics.

Last night I got a request to redo my medicals because it’s expires soon (28th Feb 2021)

P.s I had a medical passed notification back in July 2020 on my gc account. Now it’s been replaced with we have requested a medical exam

Then I received another letter asking me for proof of funds (sem1 fees) which I already had provided them back in March 2020.

I haven’t received my BVL yet but now it shows biometrics has been completed

What does this mean?

leroyrods

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
I forgot to mention that I started studying online for the fall 2020 intake. Received my AIP on August 14. Currently in my second term

leroyrods

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
@leroyrods - Your application is being worked on. Please provide medical at the earliest. You can expect a decision soon. Best of luck.
Thanks man. I booked an appointment for Saturday. Had been waiting for ppr request forever. Was shocked to see two email that were not what I expected.

Sam123Smr

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
Everything is unexpected these days but looking at other threads it seems atleast they are giving decisions now. Still it is very sad to see many people waiting since more than 1 year

Nit123

Sep 2, 2020
Thanks man. I booked an appointment for Saturday. Had been waiting for ppr request forever. Was shocked to see two email that were not what I expected.
Don't worry man.....I'm also in same boat...did my remedical on Nov 9 and got updated as passed on Nov 11....after exactly 90 days after they took my file and asked to give updated loa....then after one week ask to give recent transcript....I'm also studing sept 2020 intake got AIP on Aug 14.......

leroyrods

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
Don't worry man.....I'm also in same boat...did my remedical on Nov 9 and got updated as passed on Nov 11....after exactly 90 days after they took my file and asked to give updated loa....then after one week ask to give recent transcript....I'm also studing sept 2020 intake got AIP on Aug 14.......
Damn bro. I’m worried that they might ask me the same. Its kinda annoying as we have been waiting for around 11 months now and they are asking us to submit these documents which should have been done like six months ago.

What do you mean by recent transcript? Term 1 transcript from your current college in Canada?

Nit123

Sep 2, 2020
Damn bro. I’m worried that they might ask me the same. Its kinda annoying as we have been waiting for around 11 months now and they are asking us to submit these documents which should have been done like six months ago.

What do you mean by recent transcript? Term 1 transcript from your current college in Canada?
Yes 1st sem transcript.....better ask for transcript also....on the safer side...they asked me for loa first then after 1 week asked for recent transcript....

leroyrods

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
Yes 1st sem transcript.....better ask for transcript also....on the safer side...they asked me for loa first then after 1 week asked for recent transcript....
I should keep that ready. How long did your college take to give you your transcript?

nat2020

Dec 14, 2019
I had applied in July 2020 with upfront medical which expired in Dec2020. My medical got updated on 9th Feb and then disappeared.
I got the medical request today, along with BVL and request for new LOA for Jan 2021. I had deferred from Sep 2020 to Jan2021, although had uploaded the updated POA earlier too. Should I consider this as positive sign?? Please suggest

leroyrods

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
I had applied in July 2020 with upfront medical which expired in Dec2020. My medical got updated on 9th Feb and then disappeared.
I got the medical request today, along with BVL and LOA for Jan 2021. I had deferred from Sep 2020 to Jan2021, although had uploaded the updated POA earlier too. Should I consider this as positive sign?? Please suggest
I wouldn’t say positive sign, but its good to stay positive since we have waited for so long. A guy from my class got rejected last week. They had asked him for loa, after a few days he got rejected. Imagine he waited all that while and started his sem 2 and gets rejected

beekerr

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
Hey, when did you get your medical done last year and was it updated on your gckey account as passed? I'm in a similar situation, waiting since March last year. I got my medical done around 14th March, now I'm worries they will ask me for same.

nat2020

Dec 14, 2019
Hey, when did you get your medical done last year and was it updated on your gckey account as passed? I'm in a similar situation, waiting since March last year. I got my medical done around 14th March, now I'm worries they will ask me for same.
I had done medical in Dec 2019, It expires in an year and if it does, IRCC will send you request form for new medical.