+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received Medical, Police certificate & Landing Pay

Chris Lance

Apr 8, 2009
Hi everybody!

Just a few question? I received a letter from CHC London requesting to do medical, police clearance and payment of Landing fee today... Never mention on an interview or waiver of interview.. is that mean that they will not require interview?

Please need your help....

mahharrouf

Jan 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think Interview is before medicals, when they requested you Mediclas, landing fees... its mean no interviews any more. So congrats and prepare for final step. Its my personal openion, let see what say seniors if still they can call you for Interview or not.

hnv

Apr 7, 2009
Chris Lance said:
Hi everybody!

Just a few question? I received a letter from CHC London requesting to do medical, police clearance and payment of Landing fee today... Never mention on an interview or waiver of interview.. is that mean that they will not require interview?

hopefully u will not be required for interview. what was ur application date. did u apply after 28-11-2008 or after 28-2-2008 or even before
good luck for ur medical and so on

NewYorker

Nov 4, 2008
Chris Lance said:
Hi everybody!

No Interview.. If there is or there will be, they will mention on the IA letter. Although, I have heard that they sometime call for an interview even after medicals, but most of the time that relates to background checks.

piolo

Star Member
Mar 30, 2009
Pls. share with us your timeline.... there are lots of applicants in this forum from London chc.
thanks Piolo

Chris Lance

Apr 8, 2009
Dear All... Thanks for all your advised and querries...

I applied for PM FSW-1 London CHC - March 2008
Received AOR - April 2008
Received letter for documents process - January 2009
Submitted full documents - March 16, 2009
Received letter for medical, Police clearance - Riyadh SA (where I'm residing now), and payment of RPRF - April 13, 2009

Now, we are preparing for those documents to be process and submit to CHC London... hoping no more interview after that... nothing mention in their last letter...

Goodluck to all....

hmuath

Star Member
Mar 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Chris,

congratulations, what is your online-status right now?

regards,

Chris Lance

Apr 8, 2009
Hmuath,

The last time I check my online status was April 9, 2009 - It stated " In - Process " then few days from that I received their mail....

hnv

Apr 7, 2009
Chris Lance said:
Hmuath,

The last time I check my online status was April 9, 2009 - It stated " In - Process " then few days from that I received their mail....
please check ur current status, and inform.
anyway congtrats,
you will not have any more interview, only v few people need interview after medical letter, that is also for background checks
regards