horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
Should I accept ITA if I get it in first week of jan as ma experience going to complete on 20 jan 2020

You can hold onto it, if you want to. Make sure to only submit it after completing the one year. I had so much worries and anxieties when I submitted my application because of the above situation, until I finally know the result. If you want peace of mind while the application is in progress, you can also decline and wait till you complete the one year. :)

Meenu Manpreet gill

Oct 13, 2020
You can hold onto it, if you want to. Make sure to only submit it after completing the one year. I had so much worries and anxieties when I submitted my application because of the above situation, until I finally know the result. If you want peace of mind while the application is in progress, you can also decline and wait till you complete the one year. :)
Thats wat I am not able to decide.that’s y I need suggestion.I don’t know wat should I do .:-(

Meenu Manpreet gill

Oct 13, 2020
I already declined one .

alamjeet

Jun 19, 2018
Hii , can someone help me with this as my wife got Ita with cec 2 yr and she also put my job and system gave us 5 points for my work experience before completing 1month , she is still meeting the MEC and our points are above from the cutt off , what should we do now

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hii , can someone help me with this as my wife got Ita with cec 2 yr and she also put my job and system gave us 5 points for my work experience before completing 1month , she is still meeting the MEC and our points are above from the cutt off , what should we do now
You can remove it and mention in LOE that you haven’t received 1 year work experience at ITA and that you’re not claiming points for it. As long as MEC and recalculated CRS are okay, your app should be fine.

RAMAN253

May 2, 2021
Hi did you get your PR after accepting ita in 11 month? Please advice me I am in same situation I got ita on 29 April but my experience will be completed on 30 May. Your answer will be everything for me

tonitigers

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
Hi did you get your PR after accepting ita in 11 month? Please advice me I am in same situation I got ita on 29 April but my experience will be completed on 30 May. Your answer will be everything for me
Raman, just submit your application after 30th May.

laracroft0077

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
I am in same situvation , feb 14 invitation march 9 1 year, i submited my documents on 9 march and got AOR, got request for additional documents ( singapore pcc ) submited and status changed yo review, security and info sharing completed others not yet started.

Before submiting i twited ircc official and got response to submit and there are many who got approved infact i didnt find anyone who got rejected due to this reason. At the end its your call

Wish you all the best

Reactions: Miracle2018

RAMAN253

May 2, 2021
I am in same situvation , feb 14 invitation march 9 1 year, i submited my documents on 9 march and got AOR, got request for additional documents ( singapore pcc ) submited and status changed yo review, security and info sharing completed others not yet started.

Before submiting i twited ircc official and got response to submit and there are many who got approved infact i didnt find anyone who got rejected due to this reason. At the end its your call

Wish you all the best
Hey did you get any update about your file?