+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received ITA. Have questions regarding uploading of documents!! KINDLY HELP!!

draviki

Star Member
Apr 24, 2015
Have a doubt in Travel History section during completion of forms..

It says:
Provide details of any trips Ravikiran Donthamsetty has taken outside his/her country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since his/her 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.
You can tell us about each trip by filling in the fields below.

Has Ravikiran Donthamsetty, and if applicable, Ravikiran Donthamsetty's family members taken any trips outside their country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since their 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.

As indicated in bold, does it mean I have to list down all the trips made by my mom & dad outside India for last 10 years?
Or is it sufficient if I only list out my trips abroad?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
draviki said:
Have a doubt in Travel History section during completion of forms..

It says:
Provide details of any trips Ravikiran Donthamsetty has taken outside his/her country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since his/her 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.
You can tell us about each trip by filling in the fields below.

Has Ravikiran Donthamsetty, and if applicable, Ravikiran Donthamsetty's family members taken any trips outside their country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since their 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.

As indicated in bold, does it mean I have to list down all the trips made by my mom & dad outside India for last 10 years?
Or is it sufficient if I only list out my trips abroad?
I imagine this is applicable only for family members who are a part of the application. Spouse, common-law partner, dependent children etc.

draviki

Star Member
Apr 24, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
I imagine this is applicable only for family members who are a part of the application. Spouse, common-law partner, dependent children etc.
That's what the confusion is...because anyhow my spouse would be listing her trips in her travel history section...
So do I have to mention it here again?

And likewise, does it mean even she has to include my trips in her section ?

vsgautam

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-10-2015
Passport Req..
19 March 2016
Hi Draviki,

Thank you for this important info against my post of "Spouse last name missing in passport".

However, you say that initially you entered the complete name in the Last name field and kept given name blank and post ITA you have mentioned that you are trying to keep surname field blank (highlighted your comment in bold).

1. Is this a typo? do you mean that you are not able to proceed by keeping Given/First name field blank?
2. Or, are you by mistake now trying to keep surname blank instead of first name field, if yes, can you try the same entry as you did while creating EE profile and let me know if it worked? else I will update my application..

VSG

draviki

Star Member
Apr 24, 2015
vsgautam said:
Hi Draviki,

Thank you for this important info against my post of "Spouse last name missing in passport".

However, you say that initially you entered the complete name in the Last name field and kept given name blank and post ITA you have mentioned that you are trying to keep surname field blank (highlighted your comment in bold).

1. Is this a typo? do you mean that you are not able to proceed by keeping Given/First name field blank?
2. Or, are you by mistake now trying to keep surname blank instead of first name field, if yes, can you try the same entry as you did while creating EE profile and let me know if it worked? else I will update my application..

VSG
Arre no, I meant that we tried doing the similar thing post ITA i.e. given name in lastname and given name blank.. but it doesn't allow to continue that way.. You have to have both fields filled..

As Asivad had mentioned the option of putting "Not Applicable" in last name, but we didn't go for it. We opted to better get her passport corrected.

draviki

Star Member
Apr 24, 2015
draviki said:
That's what the confusion is...because anyhow my spouse would be listing her trips in her travel history section...
So do I have to mention it here again?

And likewise, does it mean even she has to include my trips in her section ?
someone, kindly help and clarify this one pls...

vsgautam

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-10-2015
Passport Req..
19 March 2016
draviki said:
Arre no, I meant that we tried doing the similar thing post ITA i.e. given name in lastname and given name blank.. but it doesn't allow to continue that way.. You have to have both fields filled..

As Asivad had mentioned the option of putting "Not Applicable" in last name, but we didn't go for it. We opted to better get her passport corrected.
Thanks. I found out below on CIC website, do try this and let me know if it works, even though you are updating passport.

VSG

What do you mean by surname?

Your surname is your family name. It is sometimes called your “last name.” If your name is spelled differently on your official documents, please write your name as shown in your passport. When filling out applications, type your surname as it appears on your passport, travel or identity document or any letters you got from the visa office or case processing centre where you sent your application (even if the name is misspelled). Do not use initials.

If you do not have a surname on your passport, travel or identity document, enter all your given name(s) in the surname field, write “not applicable” or “N/A” in the given name field

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=014&t=4

draviki

Star Member
Apr 24, 2015
vsgautam said:
Thanks. I found out below on CIC website, do try this and let me know if it works, even though you are updating passport.

VSG

What do you mean by surname?

Your surname is your family name. It is sometimes called your “last name.” If your name is spelled differently on your official documents, please write your name as shown in your passport. When filling out applications, type your surname as it appears on your passport, travel or identity document or any letters you got from the visa office or case processing centre where you sent your application (even if the name is misspelled). Do not use initials.

If you do not have a surname on your passport, travel or identity document, enter all your given name(s) in the surname field, write “not applicable” or “N/A” in the given name field

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=014&t=4
Yes, you have that option of writing "not applicable" in the surname field and go ahead.
But as I said, we weren't willing to put that tag before her name.

Raj19

Star Member
Aug 23, 2012
Asivad Anac said:

The way i see it, all those trips should be mentioned which includes PA and in spouse's section if it includes spouse. Family members travelling without applicant dont need to be mentioned. Am i right Asivad?

fahmi.mostafa

Dec 7, 2015
Good day all,

I am currently applying for the PR through EE and in the stage of uploading the final documents.
As i stated throughout the whole EE profile stages, my employment history involves 3 jobs (2 related to IT field and are my primary NOC, and only 1 related to other occupation (logistics))

The uploading documents stage shows the 3 fields of employment (i believe as a reflection of employment information entered throughout the EE profile) to upload the relevant documents.

Now, the problem is:
1-
I have no documents for the logistics experience and not keen on providing any as it was at home country and its not the primary NOC i am applying under.

2- The first and second work history (my primary NOC) have the same exact documents as i was sub-contracted under company X but the employment project is for and located in company Y. (Service letter issued by the current company Y mentions the two periods of employments)

To summarize, i cannot continue to next step which is the payment until i upload all 3 relevant documents, otherwise my application will be refused for not uploading the required documents.
What is the best practice in this case as currently i successfully uploaded documents for 1 out of 3 experiences (the main NOC).

Any one knows what should i do?
Any similar scenarios ?
Any experienced members who can help with this ?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Good day all,

I am currently applying for the PR through EE and in the stage of uploading the final documents.
As i stated throughout the whole EE profile stages, my employment history involves 3 jobs (2 related to IT field and are my primary NOC, and only 1 related to other occupation (logistics))

The uploading documents stage shows the 3 fields of employment (i believe as a reflection of employment information entered throughout the EE profile) to upload the relevant documents.

Now, the problem is:
1-
I have no documents for the logistics experience and not keen on providing any as it was at home country and its not the primary NOC i am applying under.

2- The first and second work history (my primary NOC) have the same exact documents as i was sub-contracted under company X but the employment project is for and located in company Y. (Service letter issued by the current company Y mentions the two periods of employments)

To summarize, i cannot continue to next step which is the payment until i upload all 3 relevant documents, otherwise my application will be refused for not uploading the required documents.
What is the best practice in this case as currently i successfully uploaded documents for 1 out of 3 experiences (the main NOC).

Any one knows what should i do?
Any similar scenarios ?
Any experienced members who can help with this ?
shouldn't have listed the logistics experience in the first place. does removing it affect your points?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
No, it will not affect my points at all as its not the NOC applied for
you don't apply with an NOC. you need at least one year continuous in the same NOC to be able to apply but you can have multiple NOCs.it caps at 3 years. do you have 3 years without your logistics job?

fahmi.mostafa

Dec 7, 2015
you don't apply with an NOC. you need at least one year continuous in the same NOC to be able to apply but you can have multiple NOCs.it caps at 3 years. do you have 3 years without your logistics job?
I have over 9 years in the I.T field which is the primary occupation. The logistics experience is less than 2 years