+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received ITA but WES results and IELTS still not out yet

canadadreamming

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
If IELTS has been taken and WES application has been submitted but still pending, supposed that results is not out within 3 months, will that make the ITA void?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
How did you create your EE profile without the results?

canadadreamming

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
No it is not I put on EE, I have not submitted the EE yet but because I am waiting for Ielts results and I only need to claim CLB7 and that is very easy to get so can I project the result? This is because I expect I can get in the pool in the next draw for the cut off and 2 weeks is not enough to wait for IELTS and WES

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
So have you had an ITA?

Without the english results and your qualification conversion you will have 0 points. You are unable to apply at all without these things.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
canadadreamming said:
No it is not I put on EE, I have not submitted the EE yet but because I am waiting for Ielts results and I only need to claim CLB7 and that is very easy to get so can I project the result? This is because I expect I can get in the pool in the next draw for the cut off and 2 weeks is not enough to wait for IELTS and WES
If your English is of this standard when you take the IELTS test you will definitely score less than 7.

I am British and a native English speaker and I only scored 8/9 overall.

canadadreamming

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
kryt0n said:
So have you had an ITA?

Without the english results and your qualification conversion you will have 0 points. You are unable to apply at all without these things.
I saw that many people got the ITA with only the receipt for WES entered but I am wondering if IELTS receipt number is enough since WES results is easier to predict than IELTS

canadadreamming

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
kryt0n said:
If your English is of this standard when you take the IELTS test you will definitely score less than 7.

I am British and a native English speaker and I only scored 8/9 overall.
CLB7 is not same as 7.0 in Ielts raw score, CLB7 is equivalent to around 6/9 in each skill in IELTS only

fat_penguin

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
canadadreamming said:
There are no predictions or projections here... You have to have written test scores and WES results in hand before you can create an EE profile. When creating EE profile, it will ask for your scores (out of 12) for each language criteria. You don't predict these, just report as it appears on your test results.

I am not sure why you said "Received ITA" in the subject line of this post if you don't have it... beats me.

But if you have created a fake EE profile and actually received an ITA, you need to reject the ITA. Please stop wasting precious CIC time and ITA allowance. This is not a game.

"...
Submit your profile
If you are eligible, fill out your Express Entry profile online. You will need to create a MyCIC account to do this. It will ask you about your:

language test scores,
education and educational credential assessment (if you need one)
work experience, and
other information we need in order to assess you.
There is no cost to complete and submit an Express Entry profile.

..."

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
You have to list the certificate number on the test results for IELTS and ECA and the date the results were published.

You cannot fake this and they will check and compare to what you declared.

WAIT FOR THE RESULTS.

canadadreamming

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
fat_penguin said:
There are no predictions or projections here... You have to have written test scores and WES results in hand before you can create an EE profile. When creating EE profile, it will ask for your scores (out of 12) for each language criteria. You don't predict these, just report as it appears on your test results.

I am not sure why you said "Received ITA" in the subject line of this post if you don't have it... beats me.

But if you have created a fake EE profile and actually received an ITA, you need to reject the ITA. Please stop wasting precious CIC time and ITA allowance. This is not a game.

"...
Submit your profile
If you are eligible, fill out your Express Entry profile online. You will need to create a MyCIC account to do this. It will ask you about your:

language test scores,
education and educational credential assessment (if you need one)
work experience, and
other information we need in order to assess you.
There is no cost to complete and submit an Express Entry profile.

..."
Sorry for the confusion but IELTS has been taken and WES application has been submitted, and receipt number and date are both available, it is just that results are still pending. If the results came out exactly what was keyed in or even better (say CLB 8 instead of 7) then I don't see why it is not possible, the receipt and date taken is still the same? In case results is below what was keyed in, the I agree that application should be withdrawn

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
canadadreamming said:
Sorry for the confusion but IELTS has been taken and WES application has been submitted, and receipt number and date are both available, it is just that results are still pending. If the results came out exactly what was keyed in or even better (say CLB 8 instead of 7) then I don't see why it is not possible, the receipt and date taken is still the same? In case results is below what was keyed in, the I agree that application should be withdrawn
You need the result published date and there will be a certificate number attached to both. Just wait for the results!