+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received following reply...through some light on it..

umairfarooqch

Feb 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i send them email 2day just b4 20-30 mins ago and just received this reply... they have mentioned my file no at the top.... but they didnt mention any thing abt my back-ground checks etc.... :-\ Does it means that my backgrounds checks r still pending...????????

File No: XXXXXXXXXX

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

I send them following email........................

Respectable Sir/Madam,

I am witting you because I want to know the status of my Study Permit (SP) application. My SP Application reached CHC- Islamabad on 07 June 2011 through Gerry's visa drop box service, received Medical call on 28 July 2011, medical examination done on the same day from Dr. Rathore's Clinic (20-A Block C, New Muslim Town, Lahore) and after the medical examination my passport reached CHC-Islamabad on 01 Aug 2011 through Gerry's visa drop box service.

Right know, i am bit worry. Because 78 calender days have passed in total since my application is under the process.

Would you please tell me about the status of my application?

My personal information is given as under;-

Regards,

horizon

Star Member
Jul 30, 2011
I dont know why they are not replying me. I have sent 2 mails since morning like this format

Dear Concerned,

I would be really grateful if you tell me my student permit application status after medical,,(20 days ago they replied me within minutes with the same format)

Name: xxxxxxxxx
DOB :xxxxxxxxx
File# :xxxxxxxxx

Regards,

XXXXXXX

umairfarooqch

Feb 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
orientation : 7th sep
last date of fee submission : 9th sep
start of classes: 12 sep