App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
AOR Received.
25-01-2016
Med's Request
03-03-2016
Med's Done....
11-03-2016
I have submitted additional documents and reply to fairness letter in April and after three months i received a email from CIC telling that my application has transferred to CPC-CTD for continued processing.
What does it mean?Why they are shifted to Ottawa office even i am not an inland applicant?

Zoide

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Costa Rica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have submitted additional documents and reply to fairness letter in April and after three months i received a email from CIC telling that my application has transferred to CPC-CTD for continued processing.
What does it mean?Why they are shifted to Ottawa office even i am not an inland applicant?
That sounds like good news! Why did they send you a fairness letter in the first place?

preethy jomon

Nov 20, 2015
KERALA
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
AOR Received.
25-01-2016
Med's Request
03-03-2016
Med's Done....
11-03-2016
medical in
That sounds like good news! Why did they send you a fairness letter in the first place?
I GOT FAIRNESS LETTER FOR MY SON'S MEDICAL INADMISSIBILITY

preethy jomon

Nov 20, 2015
KERALA
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
AOR Received.
25-01-2016
Med's Request
03-03-2016
Med's Done....
11-03-2016
You said it is a good news.Do you think it is a positive reply from their side?,means no need to worry about rejection ?

Zoide

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Costa Rica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You said it is a good news.Do you think it is a positive reply from their side?,means no need to worry about rejection ?
I was just speculating that if the application is "moving" it could mean that it's advancing as opposed to being rejected right away. I'm not an expert though, sorry ;)

x.75

Jul 17, 2016
Good luck to all of those facing this issue.
Quick question, among the supporting documents when someone responds to a fairness letter, like bank statements and plan etc, do they take into consideration a letter from a family relative who is a canadian citizen, very wealthy as he is a senior consultant in chest medicine and a manager of a big hospital in canada with clean record, stating that he is offering his support to cover any extra costs?
This issue is still confusing.
Initially I thought they ask for proof that you can cover expenses for 1 year. But then realised that they actually multiply it by 5 or 10 years.
In my case, my dependent child lives with my ex in the UK. He will be put as non accompanying. As a doctor, I do know that he has mild speech delay with no other issues. Now for sure he will still have to sit medicals and pass them, or if they notice his speech delay they might send a fairness letter.
Its a bit unfair considering that his issue is temporary.
What also still confuses me, is from reading about other people's experiences, one important aspect in answering a fairness letter is having a clear plan including school bookings, purchasing private health insurance etc. Now how can I do such things and waste money when the child is not accompanying me to begin with?
Hi dr feras,

I understand that you have received PPR. Could you please advise how you were able to overcome this issue ?
I know somebody who is in similar situation and may benefit from your experience.

Thanks a lot.

Regars.

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Hi dr feras,

I understand that you have received PPR. Could you please advise how you were able to overcome this issue ?
I know somebody who is in similar situation and may benefit from your experience.

Thanks a lot.

Regars.
I did not face this problem. I was probably over stressing being a doctor, about smallest details, so I was shooting left and right for no reason. My son isnt even school age and within this last year he picked up to normal speech after going to nursery and mixing with kids. Also helps that teaching system in the UK is great, brings out the best out of kids.

Reactions: x.75

x.75

Jul 17, 2016
I did not face this problem. I was probably over stressing being a doctor, about smallest details, so I was shooting left and right for no reason. My son isnt even school age and within this last year he picked up to normal speech after going to nursery and mixing with kids. Also helps that teaching system in the UK is great, brings out the best out of kids.
Thanks for the response.
The family I was talking about is also in the U.K. and have a kid with special education needs. They're yet to receive any communication from IRCC.

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Thanks for the response.
The family I was talking about is also in the U.K. and have a kid with special education needs. They're yet to receive any communication from IRCC.
How old is the kid, what kind of education needs and did they already do the medical? Any remarks from the panel physician?

x.75

Jul 17, 2016
How old is the kid, what kind of education needs and did they already do the medical? Any remarks from the panel physician?
The kid is five years old and has a shadow teacher assigned by the school. They had told the same details to the panel physician had submitted eAPR recently and are waiting to see if it will affect their case.

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
The kid is five years old and has a shadow teacher assigned by the school. They had told the same details to the panel physician had submitted eAPR recently and are waiting to see if it will affect their case.
Hopefully goes well. Medicals for kids below school age is quite simple. They sometimes dont even perform proper developmental assessment. Good luck to them and plz keep me updated on the good news :)

GoingtoC

Aug 26, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
We just got this letter for my son who is 3years old. Please has anyone else experienced this? And what additional test will they perform?

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa.
Your immigration medical examination result has been received and in order to complete the
assessment additional information is required.
In order to continue processing your visa application, please contact the office of your Panel Physician at
your earliest convenience. The physician will need your IME number (indicated above) to access the
instructions for the additional tests to be performed.
If you are unable to visit the Panel Physician who performed your initial medical examination, you
should contact our office.

Regards,
CY19580
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada