+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received CoPR for Primary (Inland) Applicant while waiting for PPR for Dependent (Outland) Applicant

swapnil14

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi Guys,

Let's post any updates on this thread if anyone receives a PPR for Outland applicant after the Primary applicant (Inland) has received the CoPR.

My details are in the signature. I received my CoPR through the portal on Sep, 4 2021 but haven't received the PPR yet for outland spouse.

Sukhvir.Singh

Star Member
Jun 8, 2020
Hi Guys,

Let's post any updates on this thread if anyone receives a PPR for Outland applicant after the Primary applicant (Inland) has received the CoPR.

My details are in the signature. I received my CoPR through the portal on Sep, 4 2021 but haven't received the PPR yet for outland spouse.
Visa office bro??

blackhorse123

Sep 1, 2021
I am in same boat as some of you folks. I got my eCOPR on 9th Aug, 2021. Already sent passport for my wife (she is in USA) to Ottawa location as they requested. Waiting for the passport with stamp and COPR ? Not sure if they will issue COPR or just one time visa with some invitation letter.

blackhorse123

Sep 1, 2021
Has anyone (Outland) got their passport back (with copr and one time stamp for travelling) after submission to the embassy or Ottawa office for North america outland folks?

blackhorse123

Sep 1, 2021
After how many days of PA's ecopr, u guys got dependents' ppr??
I received a Letter in CIC profile for submission of the passport for outland applicant even before PA's (mine) eCOPR ! But with instruction saying, Dependent should wait until PA's eCOPR before submitting a passport. She is outland and resides in USA. It might depend on where Dependent resides.

Reactions: Ylover207

vijayababu08

Sep 14, 2021
I received a Letter in CIC profile for submission of the passport for outland applicant even before PA's (mine) eCOPR ! But with instruction saying, Dependent should wait until PA's eCOPR before submitting a passport. She is outland and resides in USA. It might depend on where Dependent resides.
May I know your AOR month and year?