+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received CoPR for Primary (Inland) Applicant while waiting for PPR for Dependent (Outland) Applicant

charmer89

Dec 17, 2020
I have received my eCoPR today (Inland PA). I was wondering if I need to link my application - would it bring it to a Case processing officer attention, since my spouse (outland) is yet to receive her PPR... ?

Reactions: Ylover207

harsh_8081

Star Member
Aug 8, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
eCOPR - September 28, 2021

Outland Spouse India - PPR awaiting

All details in my profile and my signature

Thanks

Reactions: Aaak Sharma

harsh_8081

Star Member
Aug 8, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Did you email any thing after receiving the COPR that expedited your spouse PPR? I received the COPR yesterday. Just wanted to know from you as your the only one in the group who received the PPR? @swapnil14

swapnil14

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Did you email any thing after receiving the COPR that expedited your spouse PPR? I received the COPR yesterday. Just wanted to know from you as your the only one in the group who received the PPR? @swapnil14
I had sent only one follow up email to the portal email address saying that I received my CoPR on xyz date, please issue a PPR for my spouse who is India and never been to Canada.

swapnil14

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I had sent only one follow up email to the portal email address saying that I received my CoPR on xyz date, please issue a PPR for my spouse who is India and never been to Canada.
Not sure if this email expedited the process but you can give it a try!! Good luck

Reactions: harsh_8081

syed123456

Oct 16, 2021
I received a Letter in CIC profile for submission of the passport for outland applicant even before PA's (mine) eCOPR ! But with instruction saying, Dependent should wait until PA's eCOPR before submitting a passport. She is outland and resides in USA. It might depend on where Dependent resides.
I received the same letter last week on 13 th October, I have not got my eCoPR yet. I even dont know what does this letter implies. Should i assume that my case is successful and i would be getting my eCoPR soon now ?

jeril007

Apr 3, 2016
Hey guys,

Received PPR for my spouse in India..But I am still waiting for my COPR.... Is it something common...Its been 3 weeks I am waiting for COPR.....
Anyone in same situation.... It is asked to sent her passport only after receiving my COPR.....