+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received an update of being scheduled for CS Test on PR T., but no invitation 1 week after window start date?

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Good Day all,

I received an update on PR tracker that I am scheduled for Citizenship test on the 19th April ,with the window being between 24th of April and 15th of May.

However, I did not receive any invitation on my email ( I am diligently checking my Junk folder daily also ,although no single email from IRCC had historically landed in my Junk folder)

I sent a webform on the 27th of April and received a confirmation my webform was acknowledged by IRCC. However, no updates on PR tracker or my email since then!

As time is running fast towards the end of the Test window scheduling date ,appreciate your own opinions on the way forward and if I have to send another webform by the end of this week again (incase they sent the invitation and still did not receive it on my end for any abnormal reason) ?

Bregards
MEB

anksyahoo

May 4, 2020
Good Day all,

I received an update on PR tracker that I am scheduled for Citizenship test on the 19th April ,with the window being between 24th of April and 15th of May.

However, I did not receive any invitation on my email ( I am diligently checking my Junk folder daily also ,although no single email from IRCC had historically landed in my Junk folder)

I sent a webform on the 27th of April and received a confirmation my webform was acknowledged by IRCC. However, no updates on PR tracker or my email since then!

As time is running fast towards the end of the Test window scheduling date ,appreciate your own opinions on the way forward and if I have to send another webform by the end of this week again (incase they sent the invitation and still did not receive it on my end for any abnormal reason) ?

Bregards
MEB
you dont need email to take the test. Just go ahead and do it.

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
you dont need email to take the test. Just go ahead and do it.
But I have seen here some posts that this is not a valid process flow and won't be counted as taking the test formally ...as you will be asked to re do it through a proper formal invitation eventually ?

anksyahoo

May 4, 2020
DO not take my word for it and do what is best acc to your case. You can give them a call and ask for resending the email.

antriksh27

Jun 12, 2020
I am in the same boat as you. I email the IRCC and I got the below reply:

Hello,
Thank you for contacting IRCC’s online test support inbox.
Unfortunately the Labour disruption caused delays in the sending out of test invitations for our Citizenship clients, so you may yet receive an invitation via email.
We have confirmed however that your test session is active in the online testing portal, so you can log into the system and take your test at any time before May 15th if you wish.

The online testing system can be accessed through the following link: https://ct-tc.apps.cic.gc.ca/?lang=en

If you would like to be rescheduled, please contact the local office responsible for processing your application. They can be contacted at DNCITVANTESTS@cic.gc.ca
Please note that delays in rescheduling requests can take up to 45 days or longer to be processed.

I hope this will help.

Reactions: MEB

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
DO not take my word for it and do what is best acc to your case. You can give them a call and ask for resending the email.
Yeah I already sent a webform ,as a formal documented approach for highlighting the fact that I did not receive an invitation (sent on the 27th of April),but no response yet though with 15th of May being the end date of the associated window

@scylla

What are your valuable opinions is this particular case and according to the provided timelines ? Send another webform by the end of this week(incase invitation is not received) or proceed with the CS test without a formal invitation received on email?

Last edited:

anksyahoo

May 4, 2020
Yeah I already sent a webform ,as a formal documented approach for highlighting the fact that I did not receive an invitation (sent on the 27th of April),but no response yet though with 15th of May being the end date of the associated window

@scylla @dpenabill

What are your valuable opinions is this particular case and according to the provided timelines ? Send another webform by the end of this week(incase invitation is not received) or proceed with the CS test without a formal invitation received on email?
See above reply.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

@scylla @dpenabill

Don't know.

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
I am in the same boat as you. I email the IRCC and I got the below reply:

Hello,
Thank you for contacting IRCC’s online test support inbox.
Unfortunately the Labour disruption caused delays in the sending out of test invitations for our Citizenship clients, so you may yet receive an invitation via email.
We have confirmed however that your test session is active in the online testing portal, so you can log into the system and take your test at any time before May 15th if you wish.

The online testing system can be accessed through the following link: https://ct-tc.apps.cic.gc.ca/?lang=en

If you would like to be rescheduled, please contact the local office responsible for processing your application. They can be contacted at DNCITVANTESTS@cic.gc.ca
Please note that delays in rescheduling requests can take up to 45 days or longer to be processed.

I hope this will help.
Thanks so much @antriksh27 ! At least there are some reasoning for such gap in sending invites with a proposed workaround...hoping I will get same response very soon...else will go for the test directly on the 14th!

antriksh27

Jun 12, 2020
Thanks so much @antriksh27 ! At least there are some reasoning for such gap in sending invites with a proposed workaround...hoping I will get same response very soon...else will go for the test directly on the 14th!
If you want to get a formal reply from them, I think you should email them at IRCC.CitOnlineTest-TestenligneCit.IRCC@cic.gc.ca rather than raising web form. I emailed them yesterday and got the reply this morning.