+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received an email : Renew your immigration medical examination results

proceso

May 1, 2020
Your immigration medical examination results expire on August 20, 2021.

Now the thing is i am already approved visa last year and currently IN CANADA working full time since March 2021. This email makes no sense to me. Any ideas ? Should i ask the immigration ? or ...... ?
I also received the same. I'm in the same situation as you

Jul 26, 2021
Hi all, how are you?

I also received the email saying to renew the immigration medical examinations results and I have some doubts about this email content that I received this month.

We are still outside Canada. Me and my wife's medical examination results will expire on September 04th, however, since our work and student visa was already approved, we already bought our flight ticket for Aug 06th, so we understand that our medical examination results are still valid for IRCC according to the Canada Government Official website, right?

Therefore, do I still need to update my medical examination results even if my travel is next week and still valid for IRCC?

Best Regards,

Rodrigo

Jul 26, 2021
Don't worry about it. It's an automated message and applies to those that are yet to enter Canada.
And if I'm outside Canada, I received the same e-mail to renew the immigration medical examination results, however the same will just expire on Sep 04th and my flight to Canada is scheduled to Aug 05th (still good due to 12 months of validity)?

Do I have to renew it to enter in Canada even if I still have a valid examination results?

Best Regards,

Rodrigo

Abbeynla

Apr 16, 2020
Good day my people. I would also like to ask for your opinion as regards my medical test. I had my medical last year February and my study visa was approved in November 2020. I eventually travelled to Canada in January 2021 and collected my study permit at POE but later left Canada in February 2021 because I later moved my program to September as a result of some changes in my plans.

I have bought my ticket to go back to Canada by early Septmber and no request has been reecived about my medical till now. Am i expected to do another medical test considering the scenerio narrated above , even if no such request is received from IRCC?

Your suggestions would be highly apprecaited.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
And if I'm outside Canada, I received the same e-mail to renew the immigration medical examination results, however the same will just expire on Sep 04th and my flight to Canada is scheduled to Aug 05th (still good due to 12 months of validity)?

Do I have to renew it to enter in Canada even if I still have a valid examination results?

Best Regards,

Rodrigo
If you enter Canada within the validity of your medical results you should be fine.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Good day my people. I would also like to ask for your opinion as regards my medical test. I had my medical last year February and my study visa was approved in November 2020. I eventually travelled to Canada in January 2021 and collected my study permit at POE but later left Canada in February 2021 because I later moved my program to September as a result of some changes in my plans.

I have bought my ticket to go back to Canada by early Septmber and no request has been reecived about my medical till now. Am i expected to do another medical test considering the scenerio narrated above , even if no such request is received from IRCC?

Yes, you need to redo your medicals as you've been back to a designated country and spent 6months+ there.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020

Tommyjoe

Mar 29, 2021
I am still outside Canada. I had received this email and completed my medicals again. I am not able to upload it using webform. They said since there is already a decision on my file they cant add more documents. Now my GC account says my counterfoil is invalid. I am traveling on July 6th. What can I do?

I have my medical reports. New medical acknowledgement and also a screenshot from the medical center acknowledging that they uploaded my medical on June 20th.
Hello I did my medical today after IRCC sent a medical request form however the hospital did not give me anything to proof I've taken the exam they just said they will send it to IRCC within 3 business days.
Do I need to go back and ask them for anything?

Reactions: Tommyspensee

Tommyspensee

Oct 14, 2020
Hello I did my medical today after IRCC sent a medical request form however the hospital did not give me anything to proof I've taken the exam they just said they will send it to IRCC within 3 business days.
Do I need to go back and ask them for anything?
you are good to go as long as ur IRCC portal shows valid,but be aware that if it turns invalid at your boarding day,then you got killed..

Tommyjoe

Mar 29, 2021
Then you need to contact them to find your expired date,the expired date should be sent to your email which you linked to ur previous application.
They sent me a medical request form with IME. I have done it. The previous one expired July 10

jaaayy

Star Member
Nov 6, 2020
I am still outside Canada. I had received this email and completed my medicals again. I am not able to upload it using webform. They said since there is already a decision on my file they cant add more documents. Now my GC account says my counterfoil is invalid. I am traveling on July 6th. What can I do?

I have my medical reports. New medical acknowledgement and also a screenshot from the medical center acknowledging that they uploaded my medical on June 20th.

I assume that you reached Canada just wanted to know that did your status turned to Valid before travelling or you travelled with the same invalid status, as in mine as well the status as of now shows invalid and also I have raised 2 webforms one on 9th JULY and one on 4th AUG bus still the status shows invalid have my flight on 12th AUG what will be the best solution according to your experience should I travel or not?