+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received a pre-arrival letter, but no COPR yet?

pathCanada

Star Member
May 1, 2021
So you receive new request for medical even though yours is not expired yet?
I have heard from two other SUV teams, who got their second-time medical requests. Both teams got their first medical requests in January 2022. I was wondering if more applicants are having the same situation. My medical request was in February 2022.

Moh.Psych.D

Dec 8, 2023
Hi everybody,
I received my PAL two days ago, and then received two ADR yesterday. very detailed and specific ADRs which got me and my partner really worried. since my application is in the Whitehorse center too, thought maybe someone here has the same experience.

Reactions: pathCanada

pathCanada

Star Member
May 1, 2021
Hi everybody,
I received my PAL two days ago, and then received two ADR yesterday. very detailed and specific ADRs which got me and my partner really worried. since my application is in the Whitehorse center too, thought maybe someone here has the same experience.
I would say when such a thing happens, be focused on the updates and don't let the pre-arrival letter make it less important. Seems like the IRCC is so chaotic that it doesn't even realize what legal obligation the pre-arrival letter brings for them.

shannonnguyen

Nov 20, 2023
I would say when such a thing happens, be focused on the updates and don't let the pre-arrival letter make it less important. Seems like the IRCC is so chaotic that it doesn't even realize what legal obligation the pre-arrival letter brings for them.
Have you receieved your Passport request?