+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received a job offer while waiting for electronic Confirmation of Permanent Residence

P4ndA

Mar 18, 2019
Hi guys, I am also waiting for my eCOPR, following is my timeline:

PR1: on September 1st, 2023
PR2: on September 12th, 2023 (submitted address and photos within the same date)
eCOPR: waiting...

VO: Montreal Office

However, I do have a job offer and looking to start my employment on November 2nd, 2023. I would need to have a SIN number to start my employment. Is there any way I can do to push the process a bit faster?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

PR2: on September 12th, 2023 (submitted address and photos within the same date)

However, I do have a job offer and looking to start my employment on November 2nd, 2023. I would need to have a SIN number to start my employment. Is there any way I can do to push the process a bit faster?
Unfortunately there really isn't.

P4ndA

Mar 18, 2019
oh man it sucks and it would be really ridiculous if I could not start my employment on time because I had to wait for eCORP... so frustrated.

rachelm2000r

Star Member
Aug 19, 2023

Hi
It looks like, your file is following the normal procedure.
But it you want to push it for work purpose, you need to see the MP of your community.
The question is, the job is it related to Canada-federal gouvernement or it is just a private basic company.
If the condition of ur employment is base on the ecopr... the MP may look at it... but if not take a cup of tea and chill.

P4ndA

Mar 18, 2019
Hi @rachelm2000r , thanks for the tips.

currently, I am in Calgary but the VO is in Montreal.
Also, the company is RSM Canada.

How am I getting in touch with the MP? Could you please tell me how? (via email, phone, or directly in their office)

vkamath

Nov 30, 2022
Find you MP via the House of Commons page and PIN Code. Different MP's have different procedures. Some allow email phone or walkin.

rachelm2000r

Star Member
Aug 19, 2023
Hi @rachelm2000r , thanks for the tips.

currently, I am in Calgary but the VO is in Montreal.
Also, the company is RSM Canada.

How am I getting in touch with the MP? Could you please tell me how? (via email, phone, or directly in their office)
Hi
To communicate with the MP, its not always easy but they have 1 to 3 assistants working for him/her on the daily case like yours.
But you need to know that even assistant can take 1 to 7 days before contacting IRCC on the behalf of the MP and again, IRCC can take 5 to 10 days to meet them or have a follow up on a case or a query.

To know who is ur MP, just go to google, TYpe the name of ur area where you live and add MP (member of parlement). You should have his/her name, email and phone number.
Please do not write for example : Toronto MP ... you will have more than 15 MP.
But focus on : electoral district.
Another reference is ur postal code will.