+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received 2 AORs

Court123

Dec 14, 2023
Hi guys,
I need some insight on what to do in this situation. On 11/18/23 I submitted my spousal sponsorship application and received the AOR on 01/03/24 showing the sponsor's UCI with an application number. Using that information we were able to link app to pr tracker which shows that app is in process. Today sponsor (also representative) got another email from CIC stating the same details from the first AOR with some slight altercations, it had the PA maiden name which was already updated to sponsor's last name after marriage on all travel documents and also a different APP number but same sponsor's UCI. Also with this new info the sponsor's pr tracker had the new automatically linked.
This is also for just the spouse with zero dependent
I honestly do not know what to do now

Flyingfast

Feb 9, 2022
Hi guys,
I need some insight on what to do in this situation. On 11/18/23 I submitted my spousal sponsorship application and received the AOR on 01/03/24 showing the sponsor's UCI with an application number. Using that information we were able to link app to pr tracker which shows that app is in process. Today sponsor (also representative) got another email from CIC stating the same details from the first AOR with some slight altercations, it had the PA maiden name which was already updated to sponsor's last name after marriage on all travel documents and also a different APP number but same sponsor's UCI. Also with this new info the sponsor's pr tracker had the new automatically linked.
This is also for just the spouse with zero dependent
I honestly do not know what to do now
Do nothing. One is for the sponsor, the other is for the PA. Its normal.