fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
@fkl and @xheikh, where did you finally do your landings (Cornwall, Ottawa, Thousand Islands)? I'm in a similar situation and trying to avoid any problems at the status activation. Thank you!
If you re-read my answer, i mentioned i landed on a border in Quebec / NY and it was the least recommended option.

Specifically its name is St-Bernard-de-Lacolle: Highway 15

Reactions: cjas

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Hi All,
I am really confused regarding the funds maintenance.I have moved from USA to INDIA in November, 2019 first week. since than I just have around CAD$4000 in my Indian savings account .Recently my profile meets the Express entry criteria with 482 points.Now I am planning to deposit around CAD$10,000 through parents support(gift deed) and some savings from others source.I am thinking about submitting my profile in April draw's .I have below questions
1) will I be eligible to show my funds from November to meet express entry criteria.
2)Should I wait until May to complete 6 months of my banking history,since I opened my bank account in November 2nd week.
3)Should I take March 2020(funds $14,000 available) in consideration and wait until 6 months and submit my profile.

I have closed all my USA accounts, so I cannot provided any USA bank history documents.
Any advice will be greatly appreciated.Thanks
1. I believe so yes.
2. Not really needed if my assumption is correct (see below)
3. You can wait until 6 months if #2 doesn't work.

Your description is confusing. It does not matter if you have moved from US or any where as long as you had enough of your own funds some where that can be tracked. My assumption above is that you had enough funds in US, but you closed that account and transferred funds to india.

If so you could use your last statement from US, which shows the transaction sending the money, and a corresponding receiving transaction in your indian account. Problem solved.

If you are saying you closed the account without taking a copy of last transactions / available funds (bad decision), then may be you could ask the bank for a copy or request CIC to consider it. But this is a just an attempt which may or may not work.

If what you are saying is that you originally did not have enough funds and needed those from your parents, then yes you need to wait if CIC strictly says 6 months (i now don't remember if that is a requirement). However, in this case your mentioning of US account being closed was not relevant and only confused your description.

jamilmuradov

Star Member
Feb 23, 2019
Hello guys,

I need your advice on my case, Last month I've submitted my application for PR through the CEC stream, but yesterday I got a letter from IRCC that my application was cancelled since I didn't include a copy of my spouse Canadian credential.
Knowing that we already submitted her transcript and a letter from the University stating that she finished all the requirements for her program and her Degree will be awarded during the next concoction.
The thing is that I will lose my status OWP next month and don't know what to do, the university will not give her Degree at this time of the year.

IRCC Letter:
"Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has reviewed your application for permanent residence. We have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of a complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. Your application is rejected for being incomplete.

Specifically, your application does not include the following elements: - Education Credentials: o A copy of your Spouse’s completed Canadian credential was not included with your electronic application. This document is required based on the education details you provided in your Express Entry profile."

Please help!!!!!!!!
Hi ! Did you submit your wife's completion letter and transcript before or after the rejection? Also, were you able to make any progress?

ketan bishnoi

Apr 5, 2020
Hi friends.
I need some guidance, regarding an issue I am facing with respect to Express Entry.
I received ITA in October 2018. I applied in November 2018. While it was inordinately delayed, I re-visited my profile and realized my mistake, that I didn't provide full job duties letter, and I immediately furnished the 'Job Duties and Descriptions' on my company letterhead and e-mailed to CIC through web-form. Since then, I have ordered GCMS notes, twice.

My job duties document was submitted on 15/04/2019 and the Canada CIC office sent a confirmation of receipt for it on 23/04/2019.

However, in GCMS notes, it was written " Date: 03/01/2019. MI3 A 11.2 decision: Not met FSW MEC-Not Met Primary Occupation. *** PA has no declared duties in primary NOC"

Also, it was written in the notes, that " Date: 28/04/2019. ***batch note*** IMPORTANT: Incoming correspondence that was at provided has been flipped to received in bulk. Incoming information will need to be reviewed at next due date."

The note was entered from local VISA office (New Delhi), and since then, no update has been seen in my profile.
Also, the note by local VISA office was made after I submitted the job duties.

I am not clear about this whole scenario, and only one update has been there since the first GCMS notes arrived and that is on 02/09/2019, and it is exactly the same comment mentioned on 28/04/2019 by the same local VISA office and from the same ID.

Can someone guide me in this regard as to what should I do next? Please.

suppa

Mar 21, 2020
Hi....need your opinion..... I got my application rejected on 30/04/2020 for not submitting my wife’s ECA. Can I appeal their decision as I have enough points and really do not need points for her education.

Also, I have screenshots of the EE profile where I have stated that she doesn’t have an ECA. However, due to some reason/ technical issue or could be my mistake, in the summery of CRS score we have got 10 points under spouse category. Unfortunately, I didn’t notice it before.

My background, AOR is 14 March, SINP, outland and received an ADR on 22/04/2020 for IMM5406 and ECA from the Medical Council of Canada for my wife. On 24/04/2020 I submitted IMM5406 long with LOE stating that I do not wish to claim points for wife and I do not have an ECA for her. Also, I further mentioned that we have completed source verification for her MBBS degree and didn’t apply for ECA as I received a nomination from SK. However, 30/04/2020 they have rejected my application due to incomplete documents.

I’m totally lost and really appreciate your kind advice.

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Hi....need your opinion..... I got my application rejected on 30/04/2020 for not submitting my wife’s ECA. Can I appeal their decision as I have enough points and really do not need points for her education.

Also, I have screenshots of the EE profile where I have stated that she doesn’t have an ECA. However, due to some reason/ technical issue or could be my mistake, in the summery of CRS score we have got 10 points under spouse category. Unfortunately, I didn’t notice it before.

My background, AOR is 14 March, SINP, outland and received an ADR on 22/04/2020 for IMM5406 and ECA from the Medical Council of Canada for my wife. On 24/04/2020 I submitted IMM5406 long with LOE stating that I do not wish to claim points for wife and I do not have an ECA for her. Also, I further mentioned that we have completed source verification for her MBBS degree and didn’t apply for ECA as I received a nomination from SK. However, 30/04/2020 they have rejected my application due to incomplete documents.

In your case it might be worthwhile to raise this issue since your points even after recalculation should allow you to qualify. I say go ahead and request them to re-assess the decision given to you based on this.

Reactions: suppa

vmsanthosh.chn

Jun 29, 2017

I think if your crs point after deducting the 10 points you got for your spouse category still falls under the cutoff of the draw in which you were selected for ITA, then you may have a chance to appeal. If not, it will be viewed as if you have given wrong information just to get the ITA. Just my take.

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019

I think you should have put her qualification in personal history instead of education.

When you put it in education, you get points for it and you have to provide an ECA, regardless of whether you need the points or not.

When they generate their checklist for a compete application, the ECA will be flagged as required and when it's not there, the application gets rejected.

suppa

Mar 21, 2020

I am sharing my experience with you all as it would help some one like me. In my view, IRCC won't change their decision, no matter how genuine your excuse is. In my case I had even screen shots of my application and it was obvious that "it" was due to a technical issue or something to do with the system. However, they did not consider my request to re-consider their decision. Also, they did not reply to my 1st request and so that I had to make a 2nd request to get this negative response. This whole thing took almost one month!

On the other hand, Saskatchewan positively responded to my request and in about 2 working days time transferred my nomination to my new EE profile.

In my journey I met couple of GOOD PEOPLE who had faced the same situation and they very generously shared their experience and even the documentation with me. They all have tried this option and now they have received their 2nd ITA and already they are in the process again.

My experience is that IRCC is very strict about changing their decisions and even to get any kind of response it takes a long time. So if any one of you face the same situation do not waste your valuable time requesting IRCC to re-consider their decision but immediately create a new EE profile and get your provincial nomination transferred to your new EE profile.

Good luck guys!

seraphzhou

Apr 8, 2020
Hello guys,

I need your advice on my case, Last month I've submitted my application for PR through the CEC stream, but yesterday I got a letter from IRCC that my application was cancelled since I didn't include a copy of my spouse Canadian credential.
Knowing that we already submitted her transcript and a letter from the University stating that she finished all the requirements for her program and her Degree will be awarded during the next concoction.
The thing is that I will lose my status OWP next month and don't know what to do, the university will not give her Degree at this time of the year.

IRCC Letter:
"Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has reviewed your application for permanent residence. We have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of a complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. Your application is rejected for being incomplete.

Specifically, your application does not include the following elements: - Education Credentials: o A copy of your Spouse’s completed Canadian credential was not included with your electronic application. This document is required based on the education details you provided in your Express Entry profile."

Please help!!!!!!!!
Hi Fayezharb, I just faced the same situation and got cancellation. How is your case now? Could you please share any updates? Thanks

dayocanny

Nov 17, 2019

Does the ITA letter you received have these 10points for wife's ECA?

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
I just want you guys to have a look at this checklist that I have submitted with my application. I am a little confused if I am missing something,

For Canadian Work experience : [one job ]
- A reference letter
-t4 for 2019 only [ though my work is from 2018-2019, is it fine? or I was supposed to submit both year T4?
- last 4 months of pay stubs

just confused about this line from CIC website:
If the work experience is in Canada, proof may include copies of T4 tax information slips and notices of assessment issued by the Canada Revenue Agency (the time period for these documents should reflect the work experience timeframe [e.g., work experience from 2006 to 2008 requires only documents from those calendar years])

For Canadian Degree:
- just a fancy degree page

I am still a couple of weeks away from R10 (completeness) check, so I can add documents via webform. If you think I am missing something. Please, please let me know.

Huge thanks in advance