+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

Pris

May 11, 2018
Hi guys, is there anyone who submitted Indonesian PCC? I need to submit Indonesian PCC but I worked in Indonesia with a business visit visa. I done have any KITAS or work permit. How I will obtain Indonesian PCC?
Dear Ami
Have you managed to get your Indonesian PCC? Mine does not cover periods when I stayed in the country as tourist. The only way to cover full period of stay was to pay corruption money but I refused.... Hope you can tell me how it went for you

KMY

Jan 24, 2018
Hi guys. Has any of you heard of successful reconsideration appeal?
I’ve submitted my profile via solicitors and was just told my application rejected due to incompleteness. My husbands passport copy was not attached!!! Basically solicitors F£&@ed it up. They said that they will be filing reconsideration letter but has anyone heard of any success stories with that?
Since submission I had my bday so 5 points down I’m sure we won’t get another ItA. So so disappointed !

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi guys. Has any of you heard of successful reconsideration appeal?
I’ve submitted my profile via solicitors and was just told my application rejected due to incompleteness. My husbands passport copy was not attached!!! Basically solicitors F£&@ed it up. They said that they will be filing reconsideration letter but has anyone heard of any success stories with that?
Since submission I had my bday so 5 points down I’m sure we won’t get another ItA. So so disappointed !
spouse passport document is a required field in the application. the system will not allow to proceed if its not attached. how did they manage to submit the application?

Reactions: AlexandraO

deep143

Star Member
Dec 18, 2017
Can anyone help please!

Dear Experts,
Please help me as I'm very depressed due to below situation.

I got ITA on 9th May and submitted my PR file on 26th May. My spouse is a canadian citizen and because we aren't in touch for last 2 years, I wasn't able to submit his current passport as proof of his canadian citizenship. I had his old passport which got expired in June'2017 and I submitted it with my PR file, along with his OCI card and our marriage certificate. I also submitted a LOE explaining that we are not in touch so can't submit current passport. I also mentioned that since i am still hopeful about our relationship and since none of us applied for divorce or legal separation so i selected my marrital status as "married". I haven't claimed any points for him.

Previously, he sponsered me for PR through family class after marriage (couple of years back) but withdrew application at a stage when his sponsership was approved and file was just sent to my local visa office for further processing. So will they be having those proofs of our marriage in their database?

will visa officer reject my file because of not being able to share current passport of spouse? Or in case they ask for additional documents or information, what could it be?

Are there any chances that they contact my canadian spouse for getting information? Because he would not talk good about me since he doesn't want ke to be there.

Please reply about what could possibly happen.

Thanks in advance.

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
You have been choosing the wrong option. You need to select "Permanent Residence (applied online)" option from the drop-down menu. After filling in all the details, it will give you an option to upload documents.

Hope that helps.
Hi it was my question too.
So, any amendment or changes of documents for express entry we should send through "Permanent Residence (applied online)"?
I forgot to scan one page of my passport. Going to send it through CSE.

2nd question - please please help - whether I should upload just this one missed page or the whole passport?

liezlvinci8

Jan 29, 2018
Hi we are new to this thread and just recently submitted our profile. My husband has a brother who recently was granted citizenship to which we have included in our documents. We forgot to send the back part of his brother's citizenship. Will this be a ground for rejection?

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
Hoping to get a responses from seniors here as this thread seems to be relevant for my situation..

My PR application was refused due to missing job duties in letter of employment submitted for current employment. I am trying to get an updated letter of employment from my employer with job duties mentioned on it and will submit a new application after receiving ITA in next draw (hopefully).
My previous application went straight to IP2 after medical passed and on the day of refusal, my background check status was changed to completed.
Does IRCC refers to previous application for some reports like background check or my new application will go through the whole process again?
If they consider reports from previous application, this may reduce the processing times significantly.

Please advise.

Last edited:

mhgs1001

Jul 21, 2018
Atleast you can verify the joining dates from your appointment letter.
Moreover, you will have to provide Employment Reference Letter to mycic once you receive ITA.
Experience letter alone won't do.
I too applied for EEntry based on Pharma sales rep exp. Let me know if you need any other help to get the reference letter.
+1 if it was useful.
What NOC u gave selected?

veraww

Jul 24, 2018
Hi can anyone help answer?
When I read this post after submitting whole package for EE, I noted that I said "No" on the question of "Have you applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before?" I thought it meant immigration, but after I reading the post, I noted that it should also include study permit. My profit has gone grey and cannot change any more. How can I change my answer to notice CIC? Thanks.

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
Hi can anyone help answer?
When I read this post after submitting whole package for EE, I noted that I said "No" on the question of "Have you applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before?" I thought it meant immigration, but after I reading the post, I noted that it should also include study permit. My profit has gone grey and cannot change any more. How can I change my answer to notice CIC? Thanks.
You can use web form to provide this information to IRCC

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

veraww

Jul 24, 2018
Is the requirement of all funds to be cash? I have more than $30K of one-year GIC in my accountant, which is much more than the requirement. Will they reject me because I do not have $12,475 cash? Thanks.