Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-mar-2017
AOR Received.
07-Apr-2017
Hello Friends,
Please help
I have question, My friend works with her relatives trucking company as a Supervisors, supply chain, tracking and scheduling co-ordination occupations (noc 1215). As she comes to Canada on student visa she lived with same relative from beginning. Now its been year she is working with them and the problem is that her relative have their company's office address and home address same, which is also my friends's resident address. Just want to know if anyone have any idea how to handle such situations.

Kotiks

Aug 10, 2017
Unfortunately it was rejected as being incomplete !! :( I have made a new profile and now again waiting to get ITA ! CRS 417.

Have you any idea how much time it takes to get the money back.

Thanks

Per the CIC site I just found it says it can take up to 8 weeks for a refund. They will refund the card you used. If that card expires in the meantime, find this area on the CIC site and there are instructions on how to request a refund via check

Kotiks

Aug 10, 2017
Hi everyone, thanks for the great info found here! (Hope my first post moments ago will help a little as well;)

My Application was rejected for being incomplete, so I'm fixing that and planning doing a new Express Entry profile.

I understand the Application fee associated with my first EE profile/application will not be refunded as they had been processing the application.

So my question is - when submitting the new application, do we have to pay the application fee again? Or might I be able to submit the receipt from the previous application as proof of payment.

Thank you for any insight!

Abu Shams

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Dear Seniors,

My own fund which I have in my salary account is only 2.5 months old. This is why I am going to get additional fund through Gift Deed from my father, which itself will cover the required amount. Will my fund which is 2.5 months old raise concern since, the gift deed would cover my full PoF without taking my own fund into consideration.

Besides, there is no placeholder for Letter of Explanation, in my case,

Where do I put that explanation? Please help.

Kanikananda

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hi guys i have concern here. I hv uploaded both my current and previous passport (expired one).And we have missed a page of the old /expired passport.could this be a serious issue... Seniors please help

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
Hi guys i have concern here. I hv uploaded both my current and previous passport (expired one).And we have missed a page of the old /expired passport.could this be a serious issue... Seniors please help
no it shouldn't be a problem..

harman2725

Jun 16, 2015
Nz
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-02-2017
Med's Done....
01/04/2017
Passport Req..
7/717
VISA ISSUED...
29/7/17
LANDED..........
27/08/17
I have not attached my IELTS Report Card with my PR application. I only wrote the identity number and scores that they asked for. In the Documents Required list it was not asked by them to upload the scanned copy of IELTS report card.

Can they reject my application for not uploading a scanned copy of IELTS report card. Pls reply.

No issues. If you have given the ref number , then its not an issue. For safe side, just send CSE.

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
Is it an issue if I forgot to write my name and D.O.B on my photos for PPR? However, those photos do have the address of the photography studio as well as the date the photos were take.

Also, on the annex A page, in the File field, I left it blank because I did not know what to put into that field. I did fill out my personal details though. Is that going to be an issue?

RoshniJohri

Aug 9, 2017
This is what it said to me in the section where i had to upload my passport:

Document: Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple)

"You must provide a clear, legible copy of your valid passport.
Include a copy of the page that shows your birth date, country of origin, etc. any pages with stamps, visas or markings. If you are a citizen or permanent resident of the United States, a citizen of Denmark living in Greenland, or a citizen of France living in St. Pierre and Miquelon, you are not required to present a passport. You may present an identity document. Your identity document must show proof of status or citizenship as well as photo identification. Your identity document must include your name, photo, date of birth, document number, and the issue and expiry dates. This document must be issued by your country of citizenship or permanent residence. You must ensure that the identity document you present provides proof of status or citizenship and photo identification. If not, you must scan all necessary identity documents and save them under one identity document file."

I am now scared that we were expected to upload the whole passport even with blank pages..
I got my Dubai visa on a separate page and not on passport. N I don't hv that document anymore. Do they need that as well??

hatem1981

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-09-2017
hello guys

I didnt list my address in Passport in address history , lived there 15 years ago, but still own the house and have it in passport

Actually I listed 2 houses different than what I have in passport

Any problem here ?
thnx

Abu Shams

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Dear Seniors,

I have one question..............I applied for Canada PR previously in 2014 under FSW but got rejected due to selection of wrong NOC........ the decison states
"I am not satisfied that you meet all three parts of these requirements, because I cannot be satisfied that you have performed the actions described in the lead statement of NOC 0111 Financial Managers, and have performed at least a substantial number of the duties described in the main duties, including all of the essential duties.

Subsection 75(3) states that if a foreign national fails to meet these requirements, the application shall be refused and no further assessment is required. I am not satisfied that you meet these requirements."

I have declared this in the statutory question part. Should I write an LoE for this? will this lead to rejection?

Plz suggest

Jamvilray85

Mar 8, 2017
Hi. I would like some advise from anyone here on the following.
1. I missed adding couple of addresses as part of my address history while ensuring I entered the correct Travel History, Personel History and PCCs. I realised this Miss post receiving my AOR.
2. I have submitted a CSE with details on the changes and attached LOE explaining the updated Address History.
3. Will I Get rejected due to this?
4. Will CIC accept the changes I had submitted through CSE?
5. Note: My AOR is Aug 9 and my medical has not passed yet. So hopefully it's not too late.
Experts or Folks who have gone through the same, kindly advise.

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
Is it an issue if I forgot to write my name and D.O.B on my photos for PPR? However, those photos do have the address of the photography studio as well as the date the photos were take.

Also, on the annex A page, in the File field, I left it blank because I did not know what to put into that field. I did fill out my personal details though. Is that going to be an issue?
Since no one could answer my questions, I decided to answer them in case someone has the same questions in the future.

All worked out fine and got my PPR in 15 days.