+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

funter28

May 20, 2015
I have heard that it contains the WES stamp/seal.
I believe the soft copy even have the reference/file number at the right or left top corner. In anycase cic can cross check with the relevant service provider abt the authenticity of the certificate.

funter28

May 20, 2015
I
Thanks.
What about 1.?
It looks fine too. The reference letter shld have the contact details of sum1 from ur company so that cic can write them to verify if they need so. For myself, HR provided me the reference letters not my line manager. One reference letter is also provided by the director but the contact id is of his assistant. I dnt think it could be an issue. Let others have their opinion too.

yinkuzbravo

May 5, 2017
Regina
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
June 17
AOR Received.
June 18
Dear @legalfalcon.
I'm FSWI July 14 AOR, got medicals passed July 21 and at IP1 since then. I sent an email to CPC Ottawa some days ago asking to know what my visa office was and I was told my appl is currently processed at the Ottawa office and was asked to pay RPRF fees and attach the receipt while replying the mail. An agent replied my mail today acknowledge receipt of my RPRF fees.

Could this mean while my status hasn't changed from IP1 to NA2, some progress has been done on my application?? What are your thoughts?

Thanks.

Dina.3

Aug 3, 2017
Hello,

I applied for a PR after receiving an ITA. Three weeks later, I received a rejection letter stating that my application was reviewed and it did not meet standards because my husband's Police certificate was taken from the police department directly and uploaded into the application form, while the CIC requested that the Police Certificate be sent to Embassy of Canada in his case.

We already sent the police certificate to the embassy through the police department as required by CIC and contacted the processing center in the hope of reopening our case.

My question is, does this actually work ? or is it better to just re-enter the EE pool again.

Would really appreciate some advice.
Thank you

funter28

May 20, 2015
Hello,

I applied for a PR after receiving an ITA. Three weeks later, I received a rejection letter stating that my application was reviewed and it did not meet standards because my husband's Police certificate was taken from the police department directly and uploaded into the application form, while the CIC requested that the Police Certificate be sent to Embassy of Canada in his case.

We already sent the police certificate to the embassy through the police department as required by CIC and contacted the processing center in the hope of reopening our case.

My question is, does this actually work ? or is it better to just re-enter the EE pool again.

Would really appreciate some advice.
Thank you
Which country's PCC u referring? You can make a request through case specific enquiry form.

Dina.3

Aug 3, 2017
Which country's PCC u referring? You can make a request through case specific enquiry form.
/
Yes I did two weeks ago thank you, but got no answer. the PCC is from ISRAEL. Do they reply to case specific inquiries ? or is there something else to do?

funter28

May 20, 2015
/
Yes I did two weeks ago thank you, but got no answer. the PCC is from ISRAEL. Do they reply to case specific inquiries ? or is there something else to do?
My application was cancelled by cic after 5 days of AOR. I wrote to them through CSE since had no other option. After two days of it they started processing again. Though their replying time is not fixed. But it's good u atleast raised your issue. Since there is no other option for the time being u can make a new profile and after receiving ita again just explain this issue in detail by submitting loe.

Reactions: Dina.3

Dina.3

Aug 3, 2017
My application was cancelled by cic after 5 days of AOR. I wrote to them through CSE since had no other option. After two days of it they started processing again. Though their replying time is not fixed. But it's good u atleast raised your issue. Since there is no other option for the time being u can make a new profile and after receiving ita again just explain this issue in detail by submitting loe.
Thank you!

stepover

Star Member
Mar 26, 2017
Hi all,

In reviewing your PR application, is it expected that if your have up to 10 years working experience, you should have reasonable level of savings to migrate and not rely on gift deed for POF for family of 4. Can you be rejected because of this?
I am asking because myself and spouse have assets above the required funds which we are trying to sell, but it will take time. However, I can be gifted the funds from family. Can I go ahead with the gift deed.

Thanks in advance

aakhalaf

Aug 4, 2017
Hi,
I received my ITA on 24-Mar-17, and submitted my PR application via EE on 29-Mar-17. IRCC cancelled my application for incompleteness on 02-Aug-17 because the upfront medical exam form wasn't uploaded before submitting the application.

I visited the panel physician on my city before submitting the application, but she refused to do upfront medical exam before receiving medical instructions from IRCC. Also after submitting the application it was written in front of the Medical Exam field: "You do not need a medical exam now. You will receive a message if this changed". I opened a case on IRCC form, but they didn't reply until the moment.

From your experience, could they re-activate my application again if I send them the medical exam form?

Thanks for your support.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I received my ITA on 24-Mar-17, and submitted my PR application via EE on 29-Mar-17. IRCC cancelled my application for incompleteness on 02-Aug-17 because the upfront medical exam form wasn't uploaded before submitting the application.

I visited the panel physician on my city before submitting the application, but she refused to do upfront medical exam before receiving medical instructions from IRCC. Also after submitting the application it was written in front of the Medical Exam field: "You do not need a medical exam now. You will receive a message if this changed". I opened a case on IRCC form, but they didn't reply until the moment.

From your experience, could they re-activate my application again if I send them the medical exam form?

Thanks for your support.
No. Your file was cancelled correctly, you should have insisted on doing the upfront medical or tried to get the medical done from another clinic.

funter28

May 20, 2015
Hi,

Thanks for your support.
Your medical status never changed to medical passed? They can only re initiate if they cancelled your app bec of some error or you provide them strong justification.

aakhalaf

Aug 4, 2017
Your medical status never changed to medical passed? They can only re initiate if they cancelled your app bec of some error or you provide them strong justification.
No, the medical status was "You do not need a medical exam now. You will receive a message if this changed" since submission.I opened a case and attached a screen shot of the reply of the only panel physician in my city which telling me that I have to wait until receiving medical exam instructions from IRCC!!!

I hope they will reply to my case ASAP. Thanks.