+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

kokanyi1

Aug 5, 2017
Hi guys, I'm March 14 AOR FSW-O, it's 144 days and no news yet and really getting worried as BG has been NA since 7th June. Anyway going through my application again, I realized that when I took my IELTS last year I was on an old passport but by the time I submitted my application I had received a new passport and hence only uploaded biodata page of the new passport. Should I send an email informing them or is it fine?

grapehair

Jan 14, 2017
After rejection of application when the fee refund should be expected.

Thanks
If the application is cancelled as incomplete, you are entitled to the processing fee along with the RPRF. However, if the application is rejected because of any other reason, ypull only get the RPRF and not the processing fee

Canadian_Iam

May 29, 2017
I recently got married (akhd) and registered the same but we will have to wait couple of months for our walima and have single address (now we live in our own respective homes separately). Need expert opinion on below two queries related to PCC:

1. For wife's PCC, is it mandatory to have husband's name (as her guardian) in her PCC or it should be according to passport? (Note: her passport contains father's name as guardian)
2. Is it necessary for both husband and wife's current residence address to be same? What if separate address are mentioned in the for husband and wife's PCC?
3. Does CIC conducts any physical verification on current address?

Appreciate your thoughtful responses.

Sidney.Bae

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Hi,
I received my ITA on 24-Mar-17, and submitted my PR application via EE on 29-Mar-17. IRCC cancelled my application for incompleteness on 02-Aug-17 because the upfront medical exam form wasn't uploaded before submitting the application.

I visited the panel physician on my city before submitting the application, but she refused to do upfront medical exam before receiving medical instructions from IRCC. Also after submitting the application it was written in front of the Medical Exam field: "You do not need a medical exam now. You will receive a message if this changed". I opened a case on IRCC form, but they didn't reply until the moment.

From your experience, could they re-activate my application again if I send them the medical exam form?

Thanks for your support.
they only checked incompleteness after 4 month?

Sakibmalik

Jan 31, 2015
If the application is cancelled as incomplete, you are entitled to the processing fee along with the RPRF. However, if the application is rejected because of any other reason, ypull only get the RPRF and not the processing fee
Unfortunately it was rejected as being incomplete !! :( I have made a new profile and now again waiting to get ITA ! CRS 417.

Have you any idea how much time it takes to get the money back.

Thanks

hatem1981

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-09-2017
hello everyone

any pharmacists here with previous experience on this ?

I am claiming 135 points in education for profeesional degree, ECA from PEBC. But im applying under NOC 2211 chemical tecnician as I worked in chemical lab of pharmaceuticals, Is there anything wrong with that ??

second , does primary ocupation need to be within the last 5 or 10 years ?

Many thanks guys

Last edited:

Canadian_Iam

May 29, 2017
I recently got married (akhd) and registered the same but we will have to wait couple of months for our walima and have single address (now we live in our own respective homes separately). Need expert opinion on below two queries related to PCC:

1. For wife's PCC, is it mandatory to have husband's name (as her guardian) in her PCC or it should be according to passport? (Note: her passport contains father's name as guardian)
2. Is it necessary for both husband and wife's current residence address to be same? What if separate address are mentioned in the for husband and wife's PCC?
3. Does CIC conducts any physical verification on current address?

Appreciate your thoughtful responses.
Guys, anyone here with any comments on my query above? Please, please help.

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, anyone here with any comments on my query above? Please, please help.
I'm not an expert, but i dont think it is a big deal. Just provide your marriage certificate, get pcc from your respective addresses and explain the situaton in LOE in language they will understand (dont use terms such as nikah and walima...). There are married couples who live in different cities, states/provinces or even countries for work/education. They will understand.

Reactions: jazzyapd

Ami Pori

Apr 6, 2017
Hi guys, I have a question regarding Indonesian PCC. I have mailed several times in Indonesian mail ID about PCC issue but they did not response. In that case what should I write in LOE about this? I don't think they will provide me Indonesian PCC and I do not have any proof as well. What will be the explanation?

pranavravi

Feb 23, 2016
Hi,
My application was cancelled on 09/08/2017. I had to submit Vicroads Traffic History along with my Australian PCC. I submitted a mail copy of Vicroads Traffic History instead of scanned Hard Copy. I have sent a scanned hard copy through CSE after my application was cancelled. Will they accept it and reopen my application?

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
Hi,
My application was cancelled on 09/08/2017. I had to submit Vicroads Traffic History along with my Australian PCC. I submitted a mail copy of Vicroads Traffic History instead of scanned Hard Copy. I have sent a scanned hard copy through CSE after my application was cancelled. Will they accept it and reopen my application?
sorry to hear that, most likely no, they will not open. but no harm to try

funter28

May 20, 2015
Hi,
What was your aor date?