+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

Shah.zeb

Feb 23, 2017
Hello Everyone. I hope you are doing well. I recently sent across my application (12th June) but just going through all the documents I uploaded I realized that I missed a page with two stamps on my passport. Can anyone suggest what I should do to rectify this omission? Should I raise a CSE and let them know that I forgot to upload this page or should I call the helpline to ask for further assistance.

abbe005y

Jun 18, 2015
I have received offer from Ontario but i would like to edit my country of resident, i made mistake while filling EE form, what happens if i edit this, do i need to delete my profile to receive another invite from Ontario or how do i go about this edit. Thansl

parul_grewal

Jul 9, 2017
I (Indian citizen) have just received my Tier 4 visa for PhD in london and along with that my express entry points are now going upto 451 and I want to apply for the PR as well.

Query: Is it possible that my PR will be rejected on the basis that I already have 4 years UK Tier 4 VISA starting from September or is there a way to not get the rejection with that UK stamp on my passport?
What if I attach a Letter of intent for the same and what are the chances to get the PR in this case.

I am really confused. Please help.
Note: me and my spouse are applying together under Software Engineer profession.

Manmeet2989

Jul 9, 2017
Hello everyone,

Please I need urgent help. My fiance had applied for Manitoba PR in May 2015. He received his PNP in feb2017 after which be applied for PR. Now everything was fine but the only obstacle is Itaq PCC. We have mailed the Itaqi embassy in India, we mailed the company in Iraq where he worked, we mailed the ministery of external affairs about the urgent need of PCC but nobody has replied. We dont know anyone in Iraq so what should we do. I read about LoE. What exactly is that? How can we get exempted from Iraq PCC. He even went to embassy but they just made him fill a form and then told him to expect nthng. Everything else is fine in his case, just this pcc is a problem. I wish he never went to Iraq :(
Someone please help us. We are soo lost :(

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hello, what do you think, will this be problem:
We submitted our application at the of april. All documents I think was ok, but first we submitted pcc like this:
The translation is in colour, but the translator did not attached to translation colour copy of original pcc. So we submitted pcc where translation is in colour, but original b&w.
We realized this next day after submission and raised CSE, where we added original pcc in colour with letter explaining case above. At least we did all we can and raised cse within 24 hours of original application.
Problem or not?
Your file will be okay, since you send them at the very early time. They will receive it before they start processing it.
Hello Everyone. I hope you are doing well. I recently sent across my application (12th June) but just going through all the documents I uploaded I realized that I missed a page with two stamps on my passport. Can anyone suggest what I should do to rectify this omission? Should I raise a CSE and let them know that I forgot to upload this page or should I call the helpline to ask for further assistance.
Scan your passport again with all the marks/stamps again. Upload it through CSE asap because they can reject your application if they figure it out.
Hello everyone,

Please I need urgent help. My fiance had applied for Manitoba PR in May 2015. He received his PNP in feb2017 after which be applied for PR. Now everything was fine but the only obstacle is Itaq PCC. We have mailed the Itaqi embassy in India, we mailed the company in Iraq where he worked, we mailed the ministery of external affairs about the urgent need of PCC but nobody has replied. We dont know anyone in Iraq so what should we do. I read about LoE. What exactly is that? How can we get exempted from Iraq PCC. He even went to embassy but they just made him fill a form and then told him to expect nthng. Everything else is fine in his case, just this pcc is a problem. I wish he never went to Iraq :(
Someone please help us. We are soo lost :(
You need to read the INSTRUCTION clearly on CIC Website for IRAQ PCC. They basically have instructions for all the PCC.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/iraq.asp

Do I need to provide a police certificate for Express Entry?

You do not have to provide a police certificate from Iraq unless we ask for one.

When you apply for permanent residence, you will be asked to upload a police certificate. To submit your online application, write or type "As per IRCC instructions, I do not need to submit a police certificate from Iraq with my application at this time" on a blank piece of paper and upload it in the Police Certificate section.

If we ask for a police certificate later on, you can upload it at that time.

We will not accept police certificates sent by mail for Express Entry applications.

Manmeet2989

Jul 9, 2017
Your file will be okay, since you send them at the very early time. They will receive it before they start processing it.

Scan your passport again with all the marks/stamps again. Upload it through CSE asap because they can reject your application if they figure it out.

You need to read the INSTRUCTION clearly on CIC Website for IRAQ PCC. They basically have instructions for all the PCC.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/iraq.asp

Do I need to provide a police certificate for Express Entry?

You do not have to provide a police certificate from Iraq unless we ask for one.

When you apply for permanent residence, you will be asked to upload a police certificate. To submit your online application, write or type "As per IRCC instructions, I do not need to submit a police certificate from Iraq with my application at this time" on a blank piece of paper and upload it in the Police Certificate section.

If we ask for a police certificate later on, you can upload it at that time.

We will not accept police certificates sent by mail for Express Entry applications.
Yes I read this Sir. But they have asked for a PCC now. During PR processing.

kunal81

Jul 7, 2015
Hi people . Has anyone come across any instance where someone's application has been rejected because of photo being uploaded in PDF format ? I uploaded my photo in PDF instead of JPG . Kindly advise . My application has not yet been rejected . But is there a possibility that it can be

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not sure if they will reject it because that. But, why did you uploaded it in PDF format? when did you submitted?
Hi people . Has anyone come across any instance where someone's application has been rejected because of photo being uploaded in PDF format ? I uploaded my photo in PDF instead of JPG . Kindly advise . My application has not yet been rejected . But is there a possibility that it can be

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I submitted on 24th May .
Well I don't remember now if they asked for jpg, i think yes but not sure. You can check, and if they especially ask for jpg, you can upload it through CSE

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Photos are not a part of completeness or eligibility checks. So I can say with confidence that it won't be rejected due to this. You can send cse or wait for their response.

msund

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
AOR Received.
01-11-2017
Hi, i have submitted profile on mar 3, and got refusal on june 23 due to not submitting education assessment as my imm consultant told no need as i studied here in canada. I have sent them assessment on july 5 and cic officer talked to my imm consultant and told they are putting case for reconsideration but i have not received any message yet. Could anyone tell how long they take to update it on online profile. How long they take to reconsider decision and what exactly they do in reconsideration. Answer will be helpful. Thanks

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Hi, i have submitted profile on mar 3, and got refusal on june 23 due to not submitting education assessment as my imm consultant told no need as i studied here in canada. I have sent them assessment on july 5 and cic officer talked to my imm consultant and told they are putting case for reconsideration but i have not received any message yet. Could anyone tell how long they take to update it on online profile. How long they take to reconsider decision and what exactly they do in reconsideration. Answer will be helpful. Thanks
Am sad for you bro but are your sure that it took all that time for them to refuse your application?i believe that the consultant maybe was hiding that info from you

msund

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
AOR Received.
01-11-2017
Am sad for you bro but are your sure that it took all that time for them to refuse your application?i believe that the consultant maybe was hiding that info from you
Yes, info is right as i got refusal letter in my email and was checking status everyday.