+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

DBOR

Star Member
May 23, 2017
So at 60 days they will only check if the required documents are there and thats it,that means that rejections can happen at 3-4 months post aor
Congratulations! Yes its better to know :) Have a safe journey.
You are very welcome. And Good Luck!
Guys..

Does cic review work history in PR application with what was on study permit applications..

I mentioned part time before in study permit applications but I will not include it in PR application to save time and requirements as Im not claiming points for it...

I also changed the start date of employment as it changed from parttime to fulltime sometime in the middle..

Thanks so much..

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Guys..

Does cic review work history in PR application with what was on study permit applications..

I mentioned part time before in study permit applications but I will not include it in PR application to save time and requirements as Im not claiming points for it...

I also changed the start date of employment as it changed from parttime to fulltime sometime in the middle..

Thanks so much..
Yes, they did check, especially when you claim points for these. Even you don't claim points, you still need to put it in Personal History.

Reactions: astralsource

DBOR

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Yes, they did check, especially when you claim points for these. Even you don't claim points, you still need to put it in Personal History.
If iam a canadian graduate... can I chose that the degree has been awarded and support this with a letter of completion showing that I will be granted my certificate later in the convocation ceremony??!

DBOR

Star Member
May 23, 2017
If iam a canadian graduate... can I chose that the degree has been awarded and support this with a letter of completion showing that I will be granted my certificate later in the convocation ceremony??!

sakthiece

Star Member
Apr 25, 2017
Hi Guys, I need help on my below query:

I have opted for Job offer in my EE profile but haven't received points for it in my ITA due to other details in that section but there is a placeholder to upload doc for the job offer where I haven't received points. I'm thinking to remove this section from PR application completely so I can skip the document upload for which I'm not claiming points.

Is it fine to do this? Only thing is there will be differences in EE profile and post ITA PR form, I'm bit tensed.

DBOR

Star Member
May 23, 2017
If your company has a fixed format for R&R letter then you could write them a formal email inquiring about it. Print your email and there reply as a part of attachment.
Secondly, you could ask your senior colleague or your director under whom you were working with your first NOC to write your responsibilities for that particular job.
If your boss and colleagues are not changed then The same colleague could write a second letter stating your new job responsibilities and the date when your responsibilities were in effect !.

OR OR
The same colleague could write the same letter as HR wrote above, and make segregation between the responsibilities above, under 2 NOCs. You will take that letter, the letter from HR, the email saying they have fixed format and can not segregate.

Write an email wisely, stating CIC concerns and get their formal reply.
I have done that in past.. For example you could write "Dear Mr/Mrs. As per our last conversation you have clarified that you can not give me two letters for the two different titles I have held. As you know I was working under this title during this period, and later shifted to this title, I would appreciate If there could be a way or an exception for me to get a letter for both of the positions I have held. Stating my responsibilities for the two different responsibilities I have held is important for me, and I would appreciate if such letters could be issued. Moreover, within these letter could you please specify that the working hours are 40 hours/week as it will also help me with --- put something here, or wisely ask this."

There reply to this would help CIC understand that you have tried your best to get things, and that you were working under two NOCs and your employer has refused to write that etc..

I hope it would clarify many things for you.

Best Regards and Good luck!
No need to claim it as work experience - is not valid work experience since you were a student. However, you must disclose it in your personal history section. No problem that it is not in your OINP application.
Yes.. I believe I told you about this long back.. that our files are taken up for processing only after 60 days. I strongly feel that the analyst who checks R10 links our application to the medical system from which the status for medical gets generated (medical pass).
Yes if something is missing they will see it at 60 days. In depth check of the docs, criminality, eligibility etc happens after, like we said 3-4 months from AOR.
Guys,

I have the problem of CANADIAN degree completion/convocation.. I chose awarded in the EE profile and just got ITA but convocation is next week.. I finished last year and I have the letter of completion (it certifies that I completed the requirements of my degree but certificate/degree will be given in june convocation)... if I submit the certificate when i get it.. would it be fine?... Is the letter of completion enough to use?..

Also transcript shows confer date as june 2017... but completed date as nov. 2016

I would greatly appreciate your kind response :(

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Guys,

I have the problem of CANADIAN degree completion/convocation.. I chose awarded in the EE profile and just got ITA but convocation is next week.. I finished last year and I have the letter of completion (it certifies that I completed the requirements of my degree but certificate/degree will be given in june convocation)... if I submit the certificate when i get it.. would it be fine?... Is the letter of completion enough to use?..

Also transcript shows confer date as june 2017... but completed date as nov. 2016

I never in this situation....Here is my opinion:

So in 1 week, you will receive your Degree and you are still not out of 90 days yet. Just wait till you receive your degree and submit your whole package at that time. Don't rush. When they check your application, you still satisfy the cut-off score at the time of e-apr so you should be OK.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Guys,

What's your crs? You cannot live in peace if you proceed with this application for next few months. If you have good score, why don't you decline the invite and wait for next draw after convocation?

McHoagie

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Hey guys,

I just received a rejection letter, for my CEC inland application and am a little lost at the moment. I know some of you are more seasoned members and was hoping you could potentially provide some advice on how I should proceed.

The case officer wasn't happy with my letter of employment. The letter listed the starting date of my employment, as well as general hours, but was not properly dated and so the officer wasn't convinced of the duration of my employment. Even though I stated in my profile and the "Schedule A" form, that it still was my current place of employment.

Further, do I have several positions in the company, but only claimed points for one of them under a NOC. I did however not provide a proper run-down of my hours, as I should have, so the officer was again not convinced of my eligibility.

I know the decision is done, but I am definitely eligible and wanted to get your advice on how to proceed. My PGWP expires on Aug 31st. My current CRS is 491. I was thinking about reapplying for an ITA. This time with more than extensive documentation.

As a German citizen, I'm eligible for a "International Experience Class" and was gonna fall back on that as my worst case scenario. But again, I'm at a loss and hope you can help me out. I apologize for the long post.

salikgilani

Apr 27, 2017
Hi! I heard some people getting rejected because they did not upload each and every page of their passport. As per my understanding, don't we have to update the bio page plus any page with entry Exit stamps ? Or do we need to include the blank pages as well ?

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi! I heard some people getting rejected because they did not upload each and every page of their passport. As per my understanding, don't we have to update the bio page plus any page with entry Exit stamps ? Or do we need to include the blank pages as well ?
What you have heard is wrong and incorrect !!
Blank pages are useless and should not be included.

salikgilani

Apr 27, 2017
What you have heard is wrong and incorrect !!
Blank pages are useless and should not be included.
Thank you for that very prompt response. Logic dictates that blank pages are useless, but it was important to be clear on the matter. Better safe than sorry. Thank you.

Mdhillon

Apr 27, 2017
Hey guys,

I just received a rejection letter, for my CEC inland application and am a little lost at the moment. I know some of you are more seasoned members and was hoping you could potentially provide some advice on how I should proceed.

The case officer wasn't happy with my letter of employment. The letter listed the starting date of my employment, as well as general hours, but was not properly dated and so the officer wasn't convinced of the duration of my employment. Even though I stated in my profile and the "Schedule A" form, that it still was my current place of employment.

Further, do I have several positions in the company, but only claimed points for one of them under a NOC. I did however not provide a proper run-down of my hours, as I should have, so the officer was again not convinced of my eligibility.

I know the decision is done, but I am definitely eligible and wanted to get your advice on how to proceed. My PGWP expires on Aug 31st. My current CRS is 491. I was thinking about reapplying for an ITA. This time with more than extensive documentation.

As a German citizen, I'm eligible for a "International Experience Class" and was gonna fall back on that as my worst case scenario. But again, I'm at a loss and hope you can help me out. I apologize for the long post.
Hi... sorry to hear about rejection... I would suggest to reapply but just get all ur documents related to work to be very specific mention all the dates weather u claim points or not. Make proper separate letter for job u r claiming points from ur manager as reference letter with all the required information along with dates. As from my personal experience ....I am from nursing field and I did mention every little change is my job letter and my reference letter and my lawyer did wrote a pretty nice explanation letter so that officer doesn't find any confusion. It's ok to attached extra documents then to be rejected later.
I would also suggest to get such documents checked by lawyer... I would pay fee extra $$$ so that things are submitted in right way especially when we have few different things in our file.
Please do reapply and check ur correct score too before applying so that there is no space of error this time..
All the best