manvir.singh.parmar

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi all

I have a query regarding the job reference letter, please see if anybody could clear it...

I have my employer reference letter from my previous company where i worked under 3 different positions.However, in all of these positions i have performed almost similar responsibilities.Hence, the employer has mentioned same duties for all the 3 positions.

Is it OK ???

Does someone has same issue???

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Piracha123 said:
AOR: Dec 01,2016
Medical passed: Dec 02,2016

BG never went to IP... and today i received this msg..
Did you or your employer change something with Photoshop or paint in the scanned letter? Like adding logos to create a letterhead, erasing something and adding on top of it etc. I mean not for any fraudulence, but to alter the scanned letter for something purpose or other. If you didn't do anything, ask how your employer created their letter head. Think well and see.

I suspect this reason because they have mentioned that they did forensic analysis of your letter. It seems such things could be shown on scientific analysis of documents.

sanpatel30

Feb 15, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
5/04/2017
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
18/04/2017
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
28/12/2016
Passport Req..
23/06/2017
LANDED..........
15/07/2017
Piracha123 said:
AOR: Dec 01,2016
Medical passed: Dec 02,2016

BG never went to IP... and today i received this msg..

Does your company exist on any website seach, i mean can google it? what did you provide other than letter?

montylee

Star Member
May 7, 2013
NOC Code......
montylee said:
Hi guys,

My ECA report number is a combination of some numbers and then /nn at the end e.g. 1234567/nn. My report is 4 years old so this is probably an old number format. Should i fill the /nn in my EE profile or just put the numbers?

Another question: i have read in several posts about sending LOE, how and where do we send the LOE? I am still waiting for ITA and i am guessing that LOE can be sent after getting ITA. Can we send multiple LOE? Is there a specific format for it?
anyone?

techpacman

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
Need help,
On login today My application status shows cancelled, MY BG was in progress till few hours ago. I dint received any message on email and CIC
App Status : Your application was cancelled.
All other fields : Na
Final Decision is still showing : Your application is in progress. We will send you message once decision has been made.

Can you advice me the next action that could i take.

MY Timelines,
SINP
AOR: 11 JAn
Medical Passed - 27 Jan
17 April : BG in progress.

20 April : Applicatoin cancel message

Regards

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
techpacman said:
Need help,
On login today My application status shows cancelled, MY BG was in progress till few hours ago. I dint received any message on email and CIC
App Status : Your application was cancelled.
All other fields : Na
Final Decision is still showing : Your application is in progress. We will send you message once decision has been made.

Can you advice me the next action that could i take.

MY Timelines,
SINP
AOR: 11 JAn
Medical Passed - 27 Jan
17 April : BG in progress.

20 April : Applicatoin cancel message

Regards
I'm sorry to hear this. Do you have any new messages in your myCIC?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
techpacman said:
No, no mew message there
It's probably best you call CIC at this stage. They should be able to have a look and see more details. Be super nice to them and explain your confusion, they are really helpful as long as you are nice :D Please let us know what they say.

ssdash

Nov 30, 2015
Hi buddies

My AOR date is Jan 12th. Meds passed on March 13th and I got a doc request on April 6th which I sent on April 11th. The doc request was details of background for my husband. Since then is silence. Do you have any idea how long it might take for us to hear something back from them? I am FSW-inland and my visa office was Sydney.

Dr Nonsky

Feb 9, 2016
Hi all

AOR- Nov 30, 2016
Medical Passed- Dec 2
Application Cancelled as incomplete- Dec 3
Application Reopened- March 31st (after being reviewed and found to be complete according to sections 10 and 12.0.1)
BG changed to Not Applicable
File being processed at CIO Sydney as at Last week Thursday.

My question is "Will my application be treated as new or continued with the old AOR"? Has anyone had his application reopened? What was your experience?

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
Dr Nonsky said:
Hi all

AOR- Nov 30, 2016
Medical Passed- Dec 2
Application Cancelled as incomplete- Dec 3
Application Reopened- March 31st (after being reviewed and found to be complete according to sections 10 and 12.0.1)
BG changed to Not Applicable
File being processed at CIO Sydney as at Last week Thursday.

My question is "Will my application be treated as new or continued with the old AOR"? Has anyone had his application reopened? What was your experience?
Treated as new, it's always treated as new. So start counting form you last AOR.

What happens is that on some cases the application gets cancelled after a few months when security was already underway. In these cases if you reapply quickly then you security will pick up from where it left of and your overall process will be quicker.

powermike999

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Hi all, I am claiming experience for work in 2 multinationals whr i have worked in d same NOC. Both employers are unwilling to give reference letters for immigration (Dey didnt even reply my e-mail) but i got reference letters from my former & current managers notarised on plain sheet with their Call card &IDCard.

I attached in addition to the letters ,my eployment letters,6 months payslip, bonus letters,awards & prizes for each employment. I am also including LOEs for both jobs.

Pls what else do you suggest i add . Will these documents be OK

techpacman

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
kryt0n said:
It's probably best you call CIC at this stage. They should be able to have a look and see more details. Be super nice to them and explain your confusion, they are really helpful as long as you are nice :D Please let us know what they say.

As i am in india, they are not able to see my profile. i have created a IRCC web request form.

Also my SINP Nomination is valid only till 26 April 2017.

kutt4n

Jan 12, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just checked my medical information sheet and found that it lists only 501 and 502 under the examinations required for this visa application. I'm starting to wonder if the hospital has given the wrong type of tests even though i specifically said checks for express entry.

Upfront medical type is worker and IME is Non Ede

Any advice?