+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

rswamina

Feb 16, 2016
Yes..but the thing is..not sure if the current employer will be open to give out a letter for the same. Incase they deny, what option do we have?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
rswamina said:
Yes..but the thing is..not sure if the current employer will be open to give out a letter for the same. Incase they deny, what option do we have?
If you are claiming points for this experience you will have no choice but to submit a reference letter from them. If they refuse, you can get a supervisor or manager to write the reference letter for you on plain, notarized paper and then explain in the LOE why you could not get this directly from your employer.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
rswamina said:
The thing is..I'm the supervisor for the team. Will check with HR and then accordingly ask my manager.
If all else fails, even a colleague can write the reference. However, there is no guarantee that this will be accepted.

crosstheevil

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A
TanakaM said:
If all else fails, even a colleague can write the reference. However, there is no guarantee that this will be accepted.
What is more important is that the reference letter must be printed on papers with letterhead of the company. In my case, it was strangely difficult to get the papers with letterhead ...

Zgoodwin

Jan 8, 2017
Hi friends
We recieved ITA Recently and have been trying to collect all the documents since thrn
I have two questions
1) in work history we listed all the jobs my husband did before but the problem is we are not getting reference letter for the job he did from 2005- 2007. One of his supervisor has agreed to write a letter for him but he works in a different company and is willing to write a letter on the letter head of this new company with all chis contact details... will this be acceptable?
He already has reference letter from last two jobs which accounts for more than 6 years...

2) in the name section I entered my husband's first name only but he also has a middle name name which I didn't mention.. for example if it is Raj Kumar Singh.. I entered only Raj but the passport says Raj Kumar in first name..what should I do?
It was a sincere human error

Please help... I am very worried

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Zgoodwin said:
Hi friends
We recieved ITA Recently and have been trying to collect all the documents since thrn
I have two questions
1) in work history we listed all the jobs my husband did before but the problem is we are not getting reference letter for the job he did from 2005- 2007. One of his supervisor has agreed to write a letter for him but he works in a different company and is willing to write a letter on the letter head of this new company with all chis contact details... will this be acceptable?
He already has reference letter from last two jobs which accounts for more than 6 years...

2) in the name section I entered my husband's first name only but he also has a middle name name which I didn't mention.. for example if it is Raj Kumar Singh.. I entered only Raj but the passport says Raj Kumar in first name..what should I do?
It was a sincere human error

Please help... I am very worried
Hi,

Firstly, who is the principle applicant?

1) You wont get any points for foreign work experience that is more that 10 years old, AND since he has more than 6 years from the other two, he doesnt it. So you can leave that experience out completely. Just delete it from delete it and explain in the LOE.
Note- you wont get any points for an accompanying spouse's work experience unless it is Canadian experience. If this is the case you can move it all to personal history, which will not require any references.

2) There is no need to worry about this. Simply go to 'modify family information' in your application and edit it.

All the best

Zgoodwin

Jan 8, 2017
TanakaM said:
Hi,

Firstly, who is the principle applicant?

1) You wont get any points for foreign work experience that is more that 10 years old, AND since he has more than 6 years from the other two, he doesnt it. So you can leave that experience out completely. Just delete it from delete it and explain in the LOE.
Note- you wont get any points for an accompanying spouse's work experience unless it is Canadian experience. If this is the case you can move it all to personal history, which will not require any references.

2) There is no need to worry about this. Simply go to 'modify family information' in your application and edit it.

All the best

Thank you for the reply
My husband is the primary applicant and it was his work history:)
Your advice on work history solves this issue..
About the name I dont see 'modify family information'
The name section is frozen doesn't allow us to make any changes..

hawkeye007

May 9, 2016
Hey guys can any of u help me with this question?
I typed in wrong NOC code before my ITA on one of my work experience, but I corrected it into the correct NOC code after ITA,. Both NOC code are under Noc B categories. Will I be rejected at this case??
Please advise me ! Thanks

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Log in - go to continue application - you will see it right above Permanent Residence application.

All the best

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
crosstheevil said:
What is more important is that the reference letter must be printed on papers with letterhead of the company. In my case, it was strangely difficult to get the papers with letterhead ...
notarization is only necessary if you cannot get it on letterhead.

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
hawkeye007 said:
Hey guys can any of u help me with this question?
I typed in wrong NOC code before my ITA on one of my work experience, but I corrected it into the correct NOC code after ITA,. Both NOC code are under Noc B categories. Will I be rejected at this case??
Please advise me ! Thanks
No problem with change in NOC. Write an LOE along with it.

Zgoodwin

Jan 8, 2017
TanakaM said:
Log in - go to continue application - you will see it right above Permanent Residence application.

All the best
Thanks again
We managed to add the middle name...
Appreciate your effort:)

CAPTAINADEY

Feb 9, 2017
Hey People,

Myself and My wife don't live in the same address at the moment though we are in the same city. Will this difference in address affect our application as we am about to submit our application.

Thank you

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
CAPTAINADEY said:
Hey People,

Myself and My wife don't live in the same address at the moment though we are in the same city. Will this difference in address affect our application as we am about to submit our application.

Thank you
Not to worry. There is no rule that states that married people should live under one roof. If it will make you feel more comfortable you can write a line or two in you LOE about this.

All the best