+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

pthomas

May 16, 2016
Hi Friends,

I have a doubt regarding the 'Family Member Proof of Status'. I submitted the application on Feb 03, 2017. My brother is a Permanent resident and I had submitted his telephone bills and employment letter as a proof of his stay in canada.

Now he resigned from the current work place and moving to a different town. Now should I inform IRCC about. If So, how can i inform?

Waiting for your advises...

Thanks

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
pthomas said:
Hi Friends,

I have a doubt regarding the 'Family Member Proof of Status'. I submitted the application on Feb 03, 2017. My brother is a Permanent resident and I had submitted his telephone bills and employment letter as a proof of his stay in canada.

Now he resigned from the current work place and moving to a different town. Now should I inform IRCC about. If So, how can i inform?

Waiting for your advises...

Thanks
His proof of status is proving that he is either Canadian PR or a citizen. You upload his pr card or passport.

Send them a CSE asap with his PR card scan!!

pthomas

May 16, 2016
kryt0n said:
His proof of status is proving that he is either Canadian PR or a citizen. You upload his pr card or passport.

Send them a CSE asap with his PR card scan!!

Sorry.. I think I did not give all the information. I had already submitted his PR card copy, documents regarding my relationship with him and telephone bills and his employment letter (to prove he is staying there at the moment).

My question is , when he changes his job and moves to a different town, should I inform IRCC about that. My worry is that if a background check takes place about his residence, will there be a problem, since he is no more staying there?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
pthomas said:
Sorry.. I think I did not give all the information. I had already submitted his PR card copy, documents regarding my relationship with him and telephone bills and his employment letter (to prove he is staying there at the moment).

My question is , when he changes his job and moves to a different town, should I inform IRCC about that. My worry is that if a background check takes place about his residence, will there be a problem, since he is no more staying there?
You can do, it won't hurt.

Ca2022

Star Member
Dec 29, 2016
I wonder if my case was rejected, when would this be reflected in the profile status? Do I need to wait for 6 months to get to know this result?

vensak said:
That seems very strange. try to contact them by phone, as the answer is confusing.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Ca2022 said:
I wonder if my case was rejected, when would this be reflected in the profile status? Do I need to wait for 6 months to get to know this result?
You'd know fairly quick.

Try calling CIC to find out.

Ca2022

Star Member
Dec 29, 2016
Thanks, Kryt0n, I will call them again during weekdays. By the way, if I was rejected, could I apply again through EE right away?

kryt0n said:
You'd know fairly quick.

Try calling CIC to find out.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Ca2022 said:
Thanks, Kryt0n, I will call them again during weekdays. By the way, if I was rejected, could I apply again through EE right away?
Yes :)

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Ca2022 said:
OK. May I ask when I will get the formal notice of rejection, and how?
I'm not sure you've even been rejected!

You'll be sent an email telling you. Just wait, or call CIC and ask.

Ca2022

Star Member
Dec 29, 2016
Thank you so much Kryt0n for your ideas! It is being tough with this mess lately.

kryt0n said:
I'm not sure you've even been rejected!

You'll be sent an email telling you. Just wait, or call CIC and ask.

Lailina

May 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Guys, I need your advice on the following:

I want to quit my job this month, actually, before submitting eAPR. My CRS wont be affected as I have more than 3 years of continuous work ex.
But this is my main NOC and in EE profile before receiving ITA it is mentioned as my current job.

Will it be sufficient to explain the situation in LoE, or it is better not to quit the job till I submit eAPR?
I am just not sure how long more I can stay in this company. I was planning to leave in April or May anyway

If you were in the same situation or have seen any similar issues on forum, please help me out.
thanks

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Lailina said:
Guys, I need your advice on the following:

I want to quit my job this month, actually, before submitting eAPR. My CRS wont be affected as I have more than 3 years of continuous work ex.
But this is my main NOC and in EE profile before receiving ITA it is mentioned as my current job.

Will it be sufficient to explain the situation in LoE, or it is better not to quit the job till I submit eAPR?
I am just not sure how long more I can stay in this company. I was planning to leave in April or May anyway

If you were in the same situation or have seen any similar issues on forum, please help me out.
thanks
You're allowed to be unemployed when you submit. Just change the end date of your job from 'ongoing'. If it's a case of a week or so though just quit after eAPR, it will be easier. After that you can do whatever you want.

Lailina

May 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
kryt0n said:
You're allowed to be unemployed when you submit. Just change the end date of your job from 'ongoing'. If it's a case of a week or so though just quit after eAPR, it will be easier. After that you can do whatever you want.
thanks krytOn, as usual prompt and helpful reply.
I was also thinking of quitting after eAPR, but dont I have to inform CIC on change in my situation with CSE? If yes, then it maybe better to do before, as raising CSE is quite troublesome, right?