Reasons for Rejection

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sutyfornow said:
Thank you del piero .. but whats a passport place holder
it's the place where you upload your passport pages in the document checklist, once you receive your ITA.

vaibs099

Aug 28, 2015
Hello All,

I recently submitted my documents for the PR application through Express Entry. I am an Inland CEC candidate.

With my application, I also submitted Birth Certificate as an additional doc.
Now the problem is that my BC is missing my name, but it has my parents name and Address.
I know that BC is not required and also not asked in the checklist.

Are there any chances that my missing name on Birth Certificate can cause rejection ?

Thanks in advance for reply.

Pat180715

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vensak said:
Safe answer :
Do not use the first experience (6months) in your work experience history.
It will not give you more points in CRS or in FSW part (67 out of 100).

Just use the second one. The condition there is that at least 1 year has to be continous under 1 NOC. (for example for first year of employment you need no gaps, but after gaps are allowed).
Do you mean that if a person had experience less than 1 year before the employment of 1 year and in the same NOC (to be eligible for fsw) he can't count it as cumulative to claim 50 points for transferability? Is there a rule somewhere that first job should be continuous and 1 year?

traveler982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DelPiero07 said:
Easy questions.

1 - Yes change the answer there.
2 - government.
3 - overlap is perfectly fine - two rows will do.
Dear DelPiero07

Do you think that working in government could lead to rejection? (both me and my wife have work experience in government)

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
traveler982 said:
Dear DelPiero07

Do you think that working in government could lead to rejection? (both me and my wife have work experience in government)
Not at all.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
One of my IELTS results (went 2x) will not be released. I probably have big difference in marks between categories, I was feverish on the day of the exam and totally failed one or two parts of the exam, I think listening was okay.

They reported me from IELTS this:

"The result will not be released and a Test Report Form (TRF) will not be issued.
A report has been made to the IELTS Test Partners and any nominated Recognising Organisations (including visa processing authorities and appropriate regulatory authorities.)"

Anybody had this situation?

Can I lose my chance of PR because of this? I have my other IELTS result which is fine and included in EE profile.

crips

Jan 31, 2017
Hi All

I got ITA recently and submitted my PR application today.
I worked in a company as a full time employee but got transferred to another location after working exactly half the period for the company (1 year in one location and the 2nd year in another location). So in order to keep work history and personal activities section in sync with the address history, I split the work experience into 2 parts based on work location and entered it into work history and personal activities. I uploaded the same set of documents for both Employment records. But only after submitting the PR application, I realized that I entered that particular stint as a single entry in work experience section in Express Entry Profile and the form was showing as 'updated' instead of 'transmitted'. Will this be grounds for rejection of my application ?

narindersahib

Nov 21, 2016
crips said:
Hi All

I got ITA recently and submitted my PR application today.
I worked in a company as a full time employee but got transferred to another location after working exactly half the period for the company (1 year in one location and the 2nd year in another location). So in order to keep work history and personal activities section in sync with the address history, I split the work experience into 2 parts based on work location and entered it into work history and personal activities. I uploaded the same set of documents for both Employment records. But only after submitting the PR application, I realized that I entered that particular stint as a single entry in work experience section in Express Entry Profile and the form was showing as 'updated' instead of 'transmitted'. Will this be grounds for rejection of my application ?
I think post ITA and during eAPR, changes get updated not transmitted.. so if you make save and exit, modification will be updated. transmitted option is there for pre ITA profile... that's what I know based on my file's exp.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
amyqasim said:
someone pls reply

im the main applicant ..however all funds r in the name of my spouse .can that lead to rejection?
No that should be fine as long as the spouse is also included in the application

armani18J

Aug 24, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-01-2017
Med's Done....
14-03-2017
To anyone that can help, it would be much appreciated:

I work in Canada on a PGWP. I got a invitation first draw January 2017 and submitted January 8. Now for employment I work in IT for a company that does consultanting and IT work for both businesses without in house IT support. My company doesn't have a fixed location and whenever I'm not onsite at various locations I work from home. Now, my employer in my employment letter used their personal (house) address. I also attached my paystubs that has that seems personal (house) address. I read in a previous post that this can cause trouble (possible misrepresentation).

Could this be a problem for me(rejection) and if so should I raise a CSE and give a detailed explanation on why my employment letter and pay stubs are a personal address and not business.

S

sutyfornow

DelPiero07 said:
it's the place where you upload your passport pages in the document checklist, once you receive your ITA.
So you mean i should upload pages of his passport and upload his saudi residential ID
Is that correct? Thank you

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
armani18J said:
To anyone that can help, it would be much appreciated:

I work in Canada on a PGWP. I got a invitation first draw January 2017 and submitted January 8. Now for employment I work in IT for a company that does consultanting and IT work for both businesses without in house IT support. My company doesn't have a fixed location and whenever I'm not onsite at various locations I work from home. Now, my employer in my employment letter used their personal (house) address. I also attached my paystubs that has that seems personal (house) address. I read in a previous post that this can cause trouble (possible misrepresentation).

Could this be a problem for me(rejection) and if so should I raise a CSE and give a detailed explanation on why my employment letter and pay stubs are a personal address and not business.
No this alone cannot cause misrepresentation. Besides, since you were on PGWP, i dont expect you to have applied with an LMIA job offer. Only that is the one that is usually evaluated in that much depth to verify if office address is commercial or not.

As long as you have pay stubs, employment letter (and likely T4 / Notice of assessment, if you have been here longer than a year,) it should be fine.

Reactions: Parin131313
Feb 14, 2017
Hi friends. Your suggestions will be much appreciated.

Hi. I have a question on PCC. The company I work for has its headquarters in my home country but I was cross-posted for a period of time overseas.

I do know I have to get PCC for the countries I have worked in in addition to my home country but I will be sent back to one of those countries I previously worked in, mid year, and that will be after my due date to submit my application...what do I do regarding the PCC for this particular country? Do I get the police certificate now when I know I will go back to the country for work? or do I wait for when I get to the country and then get the PCC but that will be a few weeks after my application submission?

Thanks in advance for offering your feedback.