Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thelastimmigrant said:
Hi friends. Your suggestions will be much appreciated.

Hi. I have a question on PCC. The company I work for has its headquarters in my home country but I was cross-posted for a period of time overseas.

I do know I have to get PCC for the countries I have worked in in addition to my home country but I will be sent back to one of those countries I previously worked in, mid year, and that will be after my due date to submit my application...what do I do regarding the PCC for this particular country? Do I get the police certificate now when I know I will go back to the country for work? or do I wait for when I get to the country and then get the PCC but that will be a few weeks after my application submission?

Thanks in advance for offering your feedback.

Upload your application and your communication with them requesting delivery time on that pcc. Idealy if you have some kind of answer stating long lead time for your PCC. You explain the whole issue in your LOE and then once you get your PCC you will raise CSE and add it.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
I notice quiet a few posts mention that the PCC should have your address history. Is this correct as my UK PCC does not have any address history, just my current address?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
TanakaM said:
I notice quiet a few posts mention that the PCC should have your address history. Is this correct as my UK PCC does not have any address history, just my current address?
yes its fine.

armani18J

Aug 24, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-01-2017
Med's Done....
14-03-2017
fkl said:
No this alone cannot cause misrepresentation. Besides, since you were on PGWP, i dont expect you to have applied with an LMIA job offer. Only that is the one that is usually evaluated in that much depth to verify if office address is commercial or not.

As long as you have pay stubs, employment letter (and likely T4 / Notice of assessment, if you have been here longer than a year,) it should be fine.
Thanks

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
DelPiero07 said:
If i'm too good looking would that be a danger to public health? I mean all those heartbroken canadian ladies... :p
I know i'm a couple of months late, but this id funny :D :D :D

Feb 14, 2017
Thanks.

So if I understood what you said. I can submit my application now and in my LOE I can clearly highlight why there was a delay in the PCC and include any receipts and communication with them and subsequently attach the PCC when they become available using the CSE form?

bbb1253

Dec 26, 2016
Saudi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
18-05-2017
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2017
Hi Guys.. Appreciate if you could help me with this situation:

I live in Saudi and basically the saudi authorities have entered the wrong date of birth (day & month only / year is correct) on my residence card i.e. (1/1/1980) due to which my Saudi PCC is also showing this. It is very difficult and beaurucratic to get this corrected.

Is there a possibility of rejection in this case? What can i do?

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
bbb1253 said:

I live in Saudi and basically the saudi authorities have entered the wrong date of birth (day & month only / year is correct) on my residence card i.e. (1/1/1980) due to which my Saudi PCC is also showing this. It is very difficult and beaurucratic to get this corrected.

A rejection is a possibility, CIC might expect you to have tried to fix this, and would require proof of your efforts.

Merely saying its difficult wont fly. Though i am surprised that you already continued living there with document containing incorrect information.

DOB is considered a serious thing since after name it is the second factor considered in uniquely identifying a person across any sorts of data bases.

Of course you can get lucky. But there is no way any one could say with confidence that this will NOT be an issue.

olipearce1987

Feb 22, 2016
Expecting an ITA next week....but want to make sure my education is correct. Currently my education is down as two or more. Am i right in thinking you claim points from your ECA based on the Canadian Equivalency Summary?

Cheers

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
olipearce1987 said:
Expecting an ITA next week....but want to make sure my education is correct. Currently my education is down as two or more. Am i right in thinking you claim points from your ECA based on the Canadian Equivalency Summary?

Cheers
Yes you are.

ashwani.m

Feb 5, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
bbb1253 said:

Only saying that it is difficult will not serve the purpose. At least initiate some action and procedure to rectify the same like sending email or written requests etc and show cic this proof that you are seriously trying to correct the mistake but they are not doing it. Such proofs of initiating action from candidate assure CIC that intention of candidate is correct and if your VO will be kind hearted, he will give you time or may ignore this as DoB is correct in other documents (especially passport)

ankushskapoor

Jan 17, 2017
Hi I need some clarity on proof of work experience -

Current employer - I will try to get everything. Still not got the letter.

Previous Employer 1 - just mentioned full time basis and for salary told me to use the salary certificate. They said that they cannot mentioned these 2 details on the letter.

Previous Employer 2 - just mentioned the number of hours worked and did not mention the annual salary.

Previous Employer 3 - mentioned the number of hours worked and the annual salary.

The issue is they say that this is not as per their policy to mention these details on the experience letter for visa purposes. I told them that this is for immigration purpose, but they said that they may have legal implications to mention this on the letter.

All the letters got till now from previous employers are on letter head, so that is not a problem.

So now I am confused on what to do about this, since there is no consistency in the letters. But logically every company has their own way of providing the documents. Also getting a letter again is difficult cause the managers have left and it gets extremely difficult for the HR (who we need to approach) to confirm the details on the letter, and they don't sign letter before someone from the function I was working in confirms.

Please can someone clarify.

AT_1

Aug 7, 2016
Hi,

Need expert opinion from the experts here since I recently realized that my immigration consultant is definitely not an expert in the field :eek:

He had asked us (me and spouse) to make sure that we add six plus years of work experience (including self employment) for FSW.Post ITA I realized the difficulty in having foolproof paper work required to prove self employment.So declined the ITA with 458 points in express entry.

Talk about roller coaster of emotion..elation to dejection in a matter of days.

Anyhow, now am waiting for the next ITA and am trying to keep the bare minimum requirements to keep the documentation simple.Here is what I am doing and need your advice if am doing it right :

1)removed all work ex of my partner.Will put it all in Personal history.Got all the work ex docs ready for him, but trying to minimize risk.No risk in NOC,roles,responsibilities mismatch etc etc.

2) Keeping only those work ex for self (prime applicant)where I have letters mentioning very clear roles and responsibilities mentioned as per NOC and adds to 3 plus years of work ex. Everything else goes in personal history.No self employment in work history.My score remains the same at 458.

Is my approach correct?Please help :-\ Would be hell to reject another ITA for some stupid reason.Keeping fingers crossed and being super cautious.

Any help would really boost my morale and will be highly appreciated.

Thanks!

Tala_08

Jan 7, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ankushskapoor said:
Hi I need some clarity on proof of work experience -

Current employer - I will try to get everything. Still not got the letter.

Previous Employer 1 - just mentioned full time basis and for salary told me to use the salary certificate. They said that they cannot mentioned these 2 details on the letter.

Previous Employer 2 - just mentioned the number of hours worked and did not mention the annual salary.

Previous Employer 3 - mentioned the number of hours worked and the annual salary.

The issue is they say that this is not as per their policy to mention these details on the experience letter for visa purposes. I told them that this is for immigration purpose, but they said that they may have legal implications to mention this on the letter.

All the letters got till now from previous employers are on letter head, so that is not a problem.

So now I am confused on what to do about this, since there is no consistency in the letters. But logically every company has their own way of providing the documents. Also getting a letter again is difficult cause the managers have left and it gets extremely difficult for the HR (who we need to approach) to confirm the details on the letter, and they don't sign letter before someone from the function I was working in confirms.

Please can someone clarify.
Just provide a letter of explanation. What you wrote here seems reasonable.

I submitted one letter of employment which was given way back 2007. No salary, number of hours worked, contact number, etc. Just simply a clearance that I left the company without any concerns.