+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

Nastaran70

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
NOC and roles and responsibilities shuld match, and I am not 100% percent sure but letter from supervisor is good but it should be in company's letter head.

traveler982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One dilemma regarding post ITA section.

I have only EE profile in the pool for the last 2 years. Never before applied to IRC for PR or work/student visa.

In the section were is aks: Does XX before applied to IRC, should I say yes (because I had another EE profile before) or should I say NO, because I have never applied to IRC?

Thank you

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
traveler982 said:
One dilemma regarding post ITA section.

I have only EE profile in the pool for the last 2 years. Never before applied to IRC for PR or work/student visa.

In the section were is aks: Does XX before applied to IRC, should I say yes (because I had another EE profile before) or should I say NO, because I have never applied to IRC?

Thank you
"No"

S

sutyfornow

DelPiero07 said:
Del piero plz help my husband took his ielts exam in saudi arabia and used his residential saudi card as his ID which is permissible in the british council. . Will that be a problem for immigration? Is it a must to only use passport as an ID

Vpat91

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys I submitted my application on january 19 2017. I was going through my profile and found that there is an error in my job start month. I have put jan 2014 but the letter of reference i submitted says start date as feb 5 2014 . Although it does not make a difference to my 40 points for my work exprerience should I be worried ?? What can I do ??

Vpat91

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vpat91 said:
Hi guys I submitted my application on january 19 2017. I was going through my profile and found that there is an error in my job start month. I have put jan 2014 but the letter of reference i submitted says start date as feb 5 2014 . Although it does not make a difference to my 40 points for my work exprerience should I be worried ?? What can I do ??
??

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
Vpat91 said:
Raise a CSE and explain.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sutyfornow said:
Del piero plz help my husband took his ielts exam in saudi arabia and used his residential saudi card as his ID which is permissible in the british council. . Will that be a problem for immigration? Is it a must to only use passport as an ID
Shouldn't be an issue - upload this ID in the passport placeholder.

traveler982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please some help because I didn't got any advice

1. How to *move" my wife foreign work experience (I don't claim points for it)
After continue my application after ITA, there is questionnaire similar as the when we create EE profile. In the section for spouse work experience the data from EE profile is transferred. Should I change there and answer No and add it in personal history?

2. My wife worked in government positions in some period.
In personal history there is an option employment OR government.
What option should I choose, taking in consideration that she had employment in government but there is not an option for both?

3. At last how to fill the history section if we had education and work in the same period? They overlap at one period of time. Should I insert two rows for the same period- one for education and one for work experience?

Please some input my friends :)

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
traveler982 said:
Please some help because I didn't got any advice

1. How to *move" my wife foreign work experience (I don't claim points for it)
After continue my application after ITA, there is questionnaire similar as the when we create EE profile. In the section for spouse work experience the data from EE profile is transferred. Should I change there and answer No and add it in personal history?

2. My wife worked in government positions in some period.
In personal history there is an option employment OR government.
What option should I choose, taking in consideration that she had employment in government but there is not an option for both?

3. At last how to fill the history section if we had education and work in the same period? They overlap at one period of time. Should I insert two rows for the same period- one for education and one for work experience?

Please some input my friends :)
Easy questions.

1 - Yes change the answer there.
2 - government.
3 - overlap is perfectly fine - two rows will do.

traveler982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DelPiero07 said:
Easy questions.

1 - Yes change the answer there.
2 - government.
3 - overlap is perfectly fine - two rows will do.
Thank you very much I really appreciate it.

Loonie

Nov 17, 2016
Category........
AOR Received.
02-04-2017
Hi guys,

my partner and I got the ITA last week and we faced now the first difficulty:

My partner has worked since 1 August 2011 for the same company. We entered this in EE profile.
He has an older reference letter of the company. The reference letter is from 31. August 2015. It is not possible to get a new one very fast.
So my question:

Can we enter only the the time from 1 August 2011 to 31 August 2015 in the post-ITA working history and the complete time 1 August 2011 till now into the personal history? This is a discrepancy in the work history in pre-ITA and post-ITA. Could that be a reason for rejection?

Should we add an explanation to LEO?

Thank you! :)