Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
fkl said:
This is only specific to some areas in India and all of Pakistan mainly because the PCC has wordings along the lines of

"Person x has been residing at address Y since z and there is nothing outstanding against him".

This wording and the fact that there is no central system so you have to get multiple PCs from each address you have lived since 18 if you really wanna go by the book.

Most other countries do not use any such thing and their systems are centralized so they would simply say "Person x has nothign outstanding against him".

So people here are needlessly worried for something that doesnt apply to them.
In India, you get PCC from Passport office, it will be issued by Ministry of External Affairs and not local police so it doesn't mention any address but just states that Mr. X with passport number X***** has no adverse record to make him ineligible for visa.." This is a centrally issued PCC and sufficient for Indian context and nothing else is required if you get this one from passport office

Castillo

Nov 23, 2016
Hi House:

Is there a penalty for changing job titles ( to match what is on Reference letter) post ita . NOC , duties and other are unchanged . response is highly valued !

ashwani.m

Feb 5, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
Castillo said:
Hi House:

Is there a penalty for changing job titles ( to match what is on Reference letter) post ita . NOC , duties and other are unchanged . response is highly valued !
There is no such penalty and you can even change job titles after ITA. Only condition is your Letter of Reference from company should mention the same and verify this.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
vaibhav007us said:
Hi, for work experience, I don't want to disclose in my office regarding my intentions of Canadian PR so they would just issue a normal letter that I have been employed with them for 9 years and currently my level is ____. With this letter, if I attach my employment contracts, pay slips, yearly appraisal letters, CTC sheet and a self affidavit (duly notarized) regarding my roles and responsibilities, would that suffice.

I cant take a letter from my supervisor as I myself is at a Director level...
If you say that you are a director and you cannot take a letter from junior seems to be more of your EGO. most of the time HR post is junior to Director but you have to take a letter from HR you can take a letter from any respected post, even a supervisor, working in the company, the rule being you have to take a letter with his designation, email ID and phone number. It is the job duties which he will write that you perform. you can even take more then one letter.

ashwani.m

Feb 5, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
VeerBho said:
Hi I am new to this forum. I have applied for express entry PR application. In schedule A form there are two questions in point 6 D and E asking "have you ever been refused any visa to canada or other country" and " have you ever been refused admission to Canada or other country" I put NO In both questions. I got USA student visa rejection before I came to Canada as student. I didn't mention my rejection to study permit as well as work permit. Now the issue is in schedule A do I have to mentioned about USA visa refusal or don't mention in schedule A. if I say Yes may be they can ask why u didn't mention earlier in study permit and work permit.
Please advise.
Similar case was there with my wife as her student VISA for USA got refused initially but she got that VISA after 2 months when she re-applied. Nevertheless, we wrote "YES" in questions mentioned by you "have you ever been refused any visa to canada or other country" because there is this BLACK stamp on second last page of her passport which clearly shows VISA rejection. One should not hide such info

Castillo

Nov 23, 2016
ashwani.m said:
There is no such penalty and you can even change job titles after ITA. Only condition is your Letter of Reference from company should mention the same and verify this.
Yes the job titled changed to is wat is on the job reference letter....thanks

powermike999

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
I wanna ask as per my POF. I sold my real estate which i brought in 2012.

I just sold the property in January 2017 with sales documents prepared by my lawyer to show sales and transfer of the deed, all notarized. The amount covers my POF without adding any more sum and i have deposited it in a savings account and moved it to a fixed deposit account.

Based on my score i will likely get ITA in d next draw. Do you think this will go well with the CIC guys. I hope it will be ok. The funds will only be 2 months - 3 months old by the time i submit eAPR if i get ITA in d next draw. Please i need your advice because i am already thinking of transferring the money to my brother who will now transfer back to me as a gift and prepare a gift deed for me.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
powermike999 said:
I wanna ask as per my POF. I sold my real estate which i brought in 2012.

I just sold the property in January 2017 with sales documents prepared by my lawyer to show sales and transfer of the deed, all notarized. The amount covers my POF without adding any more sum and i have deposited it in a savings account and moved it to a fixed deposit account.

Based on my score i will likely get ITA in d next draw. Do you think this will go well with the CIC guys. I hope it will be ok. The funds will only be 2 months - 3 months old by the time i submit eAPR if i get ITA in d next draw. Please i need your advice because i am already thinking of transferring the money to my brother who will now transfer back to me as a gift and prepare a gift deed for me.
Perfectly fine as long as you have proof of the sale.

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
ashwani.m said:
Hi all. I have seen posts and discussions where application got rejected due to wrong NOC or NOC mismatch between job responsibilities and NOC given in form. I have a strange query.

My wife is into Training department and takes training sessions of retail staff including managers regarding Functional and behavioral aspects. In one company, this training department was under HR only while in the second company, she reported to business team. Now problem is that there is no specific NOC for training.

She has entered 1121 as NOC as in 1121 (http://www23.statcan.gc.ca/imdb/p3VD.pl?Function=getVD&TVD=122372&CVD=122376&CPV=1121&CST=01012011&CLV=4&MLV=4), under main duties training and career development is mentioned while "Exclusion" header says "Training officer" type role should go to 4021 NOC.

But 4021 NOC (http://www23.statcan.gc.ca/imdb/p3VD.pl?Function=getVD&TVD=122372&CVD=122376&CPV=4021&CST=01012011&CLV=4&MLV=4) is majorly related with students, colleges and teaching related duties not professional trainers.

Now we are confused which NOC to choose for training and development department which includes taking training sessions, content development etc?
1121 is the one for your wife. I have a friend who has a similar jd and he applied under this noc.

S

sutyfornow

skdubai said:
Nope.. in UAE. I had to let them know in advance which ID I would bring and bring the same one. I chose my ID card (kind of like aadhar card)..
You mean ur id indian card or ur uae residency card?

Wwebmaster

Dec 14, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Everyone,
I have a question.
I received the ITA yesterday and I am planning to back home next month.
If I get the PCC now and submit my file before I go back home would that be okay?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wwebmaster said:
Hey Everyone,
I have a question.
I received the ITA yesterday and I am planning to back home next month.
If I get the PCC now and submit my file before I go back home would that be okay?
Yes, that's perfectly fine.

Wwebmaster

Dec 14, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DelPiero07 said:
Yes, that's perfectly fine.
Thanks a lot for your quick response.
So I can visit back home after I submit my file without any issue.

Wwebmaster

Dec 14, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
Can i use the PCC issued on 23 November 2016 for India if I apply before 23 February?