29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Yardley said:
As previously discussed I just came to know that my application for the certificate of selection (Quebec ) has been rejected on 28th dec 2016. I was not aware of this rejection when I had been submitting my EE on 7th Jan 2017. I came to know about CSQ rejection on the telephone and I did not receive any letter yet. Most probably I will not receive any letter because they once send you intention to rejection letter and if an applicant does not respond they automatically reject and close the case.

experts my first concern is that should I update to cic about this rejection. I am confused between words to reject and refuse. In IMM 5669 cic ask ------------

been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de selection du Quebec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial Nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

is this question apply to me where the application has been rejected due to not sending additional documents (because I was no longer eligible for this program ) instead of refused.

And if you suggest me to tell cic about this rejection is it ok without any letter because I do not have any concrete evidence.

experts this rejection has become a big issue for me because I do not want to hide anything from CIC please suggest

thanx
You don't need to send anything at all.

But if it will make you feel better you can fill sch.A and send it, but again, you will be volunteering with unneeded info

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
traveler982 said:
OK then, now I will answer NO, and add that work experience in the personal history section AFTER ITA (post-ITA)

You know what confuses me. Two days age at this forum somebody suggested me that I should include my wife experience in the EE profile, and post-ITA move it in the personal history section.
So that's why I am being boring and confused.
Well, that "somebody" indeed confused you. If you are not claiming points for something, keep it OUT of the work history/education history section in your EE profile. Once you get an ITA, you can mention these in the personal history section alone.

Yardley

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
6/01/2017
Doc's Request.
17/03/2017 (RCMP)
AOR Received.
07/01/2017
Passport Req..
18-04-2017
maged_mmh said:
You don't need to send anything at all.

But if it will make you feel better you can fill sch.A and send it, but again, you will be volunteering with unneeded info

thank you ... you just make me relax

I am dying to know the exact meaning CIC asks in this statement. It is really confusing. I do not know why it is not mentioned anywhere in detail that if they asking for refusing happened under Quebec skilled worker program or just CSQ.

one side makes me relax and another is like hell for me. you are helpful respect for you

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
My CSQ was rejected in 2014 as I sent the documents late. I got a letter in the post stating that my application is rejected as they received it after the deadline. This was a paper based application. Did not decide on EE until 2 months ago.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Yardley said:

I am dying to know the exact meaning CIC asks in this statement. It is really confusing. I do not know why it is not mentioned anywhere in detail that if they asking for refusing happened under Quebec skilled worker program or just CSQ.

one side makes me relax and another is like hell for me. you are helpful respect for you
since you do not have a "documented" rejection at hand, I can't see how will you inform them.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Yardley said:

Until you get the reject letter you haven't actually been rejected. If you get the letter confirmation then feel free to send it with a CSE but if you didn't receive it till after you submitted your application then your statement at the time was true, so no need to worry.

Yardley

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
6/01/2017
Doc's Request.
17/03/2017 (RCMP)
AOR Received.
07/01/2017
Passport Req..
18-04-2017
kryt0n said:
Until you get the reject letter you haven't actually been rejected. If you get the letter confirmation then feel free to send it with a CSE but if you didn't receive it till after you submitted your application then your statement at the time was true, so no need to worry.

Thank you kryton

i applied through consultant and they received the letter intention of rejection where MIDI mentioned that if you will not send us needed documents till 18 November 2016 we will reject your appliaction. as I have not been eligible according to new rules ( area of training ) my consultant did not send anything and we were waiting for the rejection letter. I kept on calling MIDI but yesterday they said that we usually we do not send any rejection letter if you do not respond to intention rejection letter.

I mean I will not receive any rejection most probably. This panic will go with me until ppr .

Aor - 7/01/2017
FSTW inland
Noc - 7237

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Yardley said:
Thank you kryton

i applied through consultant and they received the letter intention of rejection where MIDI mentioned that if you will not send us needed documents till 18 November 2016 we will reject your appliaction. as I have not been eligible according to new rules ( area of training ) my consultant did not send anything and we were waiting for the rejection letter. I kept on calling MIDI but yesterday they said that we usually we do not send any rejection letter if you do not respond to intention rejection letter.

I mean I will not receive any rejection most probably. This panic will go with me until ppr .

Aor - 7/01/2017
FSTW inland
Noc - 7237
What is going to happen if you explain this and create a CSE? You can mention that you got to know about this only through telephone conversation and did not get any document for it. Is that not a much less stressful option? I am pretty sure this rejection has no connection with PR outcome. I feel that it is better you declare this as they might get to know about this any ways.

Yardley

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
6/01/2017
Doc's Request.
17/03/2017 (RCMP)
AOR Received.
07/01/2017
Passport Req..
18-04-2017
DEEPCUR said:
What is going to happen if you explain this and create a CSE? You can mention that you got to know about this only through telephone conversation and did not get any document for it. Is that not a much less stressful option? I am pretty sure this rejection has no connection with PR outcome. I feel that it is better you declare this as they might get to know about this any ways.
Thank you my friend .

traveler982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Well, that "somebody" indeed confused you. If you are not claiming points for something, keep it OUT of the work history/education history section in your EE profile. Once you get an ITA, you can mention these in the personal history section alone.

But if I include my wife experience (with 0 points-it is foreign experience not Canadian) I will be able to move it after ITA in the personal history section, right?

Dory600

Jul 3, 2016
Hello everyone. I received ITA in previous draw and I'm trying to complete my application, but I am worried about something. I started working abroad as a software developer in a university in Turkish part of Cyprus 5 month ago. When they issued me the work permit I realized that apart from all other information such as the dates and.. they have put the word "Instructor" in Turkish Language in my visa. I asked human resource and they said the university introduced me as an "Instructor" to the government of Cyprus by mistake and they can't change it this year! So now that word in Turkish Language in my visa represents me as an "Instructor" whereas I did not work as a teacher for a single day in my whole life, and I'm worried that might be a reason for them to be suspicious. do you suggest me to leave an explanation in my Loe?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Dory600 said:
Hello everyone. I received ITA in previous draw and I'm trying to complete my application, but I am worried about something. I started working abroad as a software developer in a university in Turkish part of Cyprus 5 month ago. When they issued me the work permit I realized that apart from all other information such as the dates and.. they have put the word "Instructor" in Turkish Language in my visa. I asked human resource and they said the university introduced me as an "Instructor" to the government of Cyprus by mistake and they can't change it this year! So now that word in Turkish Language in my visa represents me as an "Instructor" whereas I did not work as a teacher for a single day in my whole life, and I'm worried that might be a reason for them to be suspicious. do you suggest me to leave an explanation in my Loe?
They may not consider your LOE unless you have proof of correspondence saying this was a mistake. Still however if you have proof of your application and appointment letter which are under your NOC it would be beneficial. Work permit might b issued for certain categories, so you must have your application and appointment letter, Reference letter with duties.

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Hey guys, CIC rejected one of my friends file
Because she submitted PCC of the district she was living in India and she studied for four years in differwnt district in same state and they rejwcted her file just cause of that
If you know whay she shoukd do please give suggestions
She really worked hard for this
Thank you

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
cheire said:
Hey guys, CIC rejected one of my friends file
Because she submitted PCC of the district she was living in India and she studied for four years in differwnt district in same state and they rejwcted her file just cause of that
If you know whay she shoukd do please give suggestions
She really worked hard for this
Thank you
get pcc from psk(passport seva kendra)

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Dory600 said:
I honestly don't think this could affect you in anyways. I think they'd be bothered about the category of visa (work /tourist etc) vs employment, and may not bother beyond that. Make sure you get your reference letter right.